Laura Ashley / long wait for delivery
Purchased a chair on Feb 1st 2012 - to be told after we paid the £455 that we would be waiting 72 days before delivery !
The assistant added that it would probably come well before this time.
I received a call in April to say it would be end of May - but it would probably arrive well before this date.
I have just rung customer service to be told it will arrive in June - but it would be probably arrive well before !
I think the waiting time is appalling and that they take the full amount from the customer instead of asking for a deposit.
I have never ordered furniture from Laura Ashley before - and I would certainly not order a second time.
More Laura Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - padstow sofa 
- Laura Ashley - customer service 
- Laura Ashley - bed order
- Laura Ashley Floor Mirror - delivery
- Laura Ashley Patricia Silver Mirror - delivery time, lack of communication, incorrect information given by customer services 
- Laura Ashley - delivery of goods 
- Laura Ashley - quality of cushions