Laughaholics / Received laughaholics jokes

1 Salem, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-798-5877

I am receiving text message from laughaholics. Please stop these text message on my cell phone [protected].
If not done i will turn it over to the authorities for further action.
Sincerely,
Nina elick

El

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008

I Signed up for a free credit report only, now I pay a monthy fee. All I wanted was my free report.

18th of Apr, 2008

Iam not member and I went my money put back in my bank.

2nd of May, 2008

Why have you taken money off of my credit card, and who are you, before I contact the authorities.

• Eb
      19th of Jun, 2008

i will every thing later

18th of Sep, 2008

I did not authorize the charges that you charged me and I would appreciate if you took care of it

• Cl
      16th of Oct, 2008

You removed $34.00 from my account without my permission.

13th of Nov, 2008

PLEASE QUIT SENDING ANYTHING FROM YOUR COMPANY!!!

• He
      24th of Nov, 2008

i did not sign up for this service and i would like my 4.95 credited to my account

30th of Mar, 2009

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY YOU ARE CHARGING ME $1.00 A MONTH WHAT IS IT FOR?

• Pe
      30th of Jun, 2009

He is trying to get me to send him money I met him one singlesnet two weeks ago

• Pa
      13th of Jul, 2009

$7.95 was taken out of my account without my authorization. I want this amount back in my account.

• Ni
      16th of Feb, 2010

What the hell is this I'm being charged for something i know nothing about!!!

• Ke
      15th of May, 2010

I agree with the complaint about Laughaholics. Because the same thing is happening to me, and yet I don't know what to do?But I have a different cell phone number .I have already sent stop to Laughaholics in a reply to show I am a mature female but I guess they are not mature enough to except this reply and cannot deal with adult words yet.Why are they even in business?

• Lo
      5th of Sep, 2010

For a few months i have sent many text messages please i never signed up for laughaholics and they refuse to stop texting me i keep deleting these texts every few days i probably deleted over 100 times im a prepaid even if i put twenty dollars on my phone the next day i had five dollars left my cell ## is 347 548 2296 plkease stop no more this is robbery and im not rich please help thank you

• Tj
      28th of Nov, 2010

Same thing happening to me.. costing me on a payphone.
    206-450-4869 Please stop.

• Pa
      19th of Mar, 2011

I did not authorize any withdrawl from my account and I will not pay for any of your bull ###!!!

• Sh
      29th of Mar, 2011

Who, what and when? More detail is needed. This is a complaint board, and not any particular company. Write to the company that you believe wronged you and check with your bank to get the charges reversed.