Latham Motors / Horrible treatment

1 510 2nd Ave. S.Twin Falls, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-734-5777

OK we all hear about how underhanded care salesmen are, but the guys at Latham take the cake. I decided for Christmas this year I would do something really nice for my parents and get them a vehicle. So while my father was at work I picked up my mother and drove her to Latham. We looked at a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Exterior seemed OK and the inside was OK. Well, the motor was idling high, radio didnt work, only the driver's window worked. But I am a mechanic myself so I thought I would make an offer. For a vehicle that old and with those problems I offered a fair $1, 500. They came back with $6, 995. I realized I will get no where with these people so I got up and left. Fist he began yelling, then called me over the intercom, then came running after me, he claimed that he had a change of heart and was going to take my offer. I declined. He then said I am a liar and not a man of my word, then he turned to my mother and said she is a bad mother and raised liar of a son. It took every once of restraint not to hit this man. Luckily I realized that he is acting like a small child that didnt get their way, I didnt see it befitting to strike a child. So stay away from Latham Motors, especially the chubby little child Brian.

Do

Comments

• Th
      1st of Dec, 2008

Hey Latham's has always been fair to me and I have bought all my cars from them. Did you consider Blue Book and the market value of that Jeep? 1500 for a 4x4 Jeep with slight problems is probably worth more than $1500.00. Maybe you are just upset because they gave you a price you did not expect?

Tommy Jon