Lasvegasnightclubdeals.com / Scam

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-255-9843

I used this site to plan night club visits, for me and my husband this past weekend. We went to las vegas 7/10/09-7/13/09 and bought tickets to go to the night clubs. I first asked the company if it was a guarantee and are they sure we would be able to get in. The company stated yes they gaurantee it will allow us to get in. First they send us two tickets for two females only to get into the club i emailed them and informed them that we needed tickets for male and female. So next they sent us out two more supposibly vip passes. so me and my husband go to the club, we find out the tickets they provided was from two years ago, and we were not able to get in ths club at all. Or shall i say without paying higher prices and it was embarrassing. i have tried to contact the company however now im getting no response.So the only thing i could think of doing was to file a complaint.

Comments

• Ai
      14th of Jul, 2009

im very unhappy

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2009

I also used this site to purchase nightclub tickets and got fooled. I learned my lesson. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE: lasvegasnightclubdeals.com

Lasvegasnightclubdeals.com--THIS SITE IS A SCAM! It is absolutely invalid. What a waste of my money! Prior to getting the tickets I made sure and asked all the pertinent questions regarding the passes. Here's what the promoter/rep informed me about them: they are good for BOTH men and women, they do not expire, they allow you to go to the front of the line, they will cover your entry fee, and even stated that they're absolutely guaranteed that the passes will work. Sounds good at first doesn't it?? Well, I purchased 10 passes to one of the nightclubs (Tao) for Labor Day Weekend (9/4/09-9/7/09) for all my male and female friends altogether, but when they arrived in the mail, all of the 10 passes I received were only valid for the ladies only. The Rep person worked something out with me stating that I can get a refund for some of the passes, so I had to return those in order to get my refund issued. So now, I am still waiting on my refund and waiting for a reply from him but no response. Most likely, I know that I will not receive a refund and I even filed a claim through Paypal (I used this site to pay for the passes) to make them aware but there was nothing that Paypal could do. I am very displeased with this site and service (lasvegasnightclubdeals.com). I can't stress that enough. Please, DO NOT go through this website to buy club passes in Vegas. My suggestion rather is to scope around the nightclub you want to attend and look for promoters nearby when you get there. No need to purchase tickets in advance. Hopefully, this feedback helps readers and to be vigilant of fraudulent sales.

• Al
      16th of Apr, 2010

We are extremly happy with this company and have used them on several occasions with no problems at all.

I also have friends that use the site on a regular basis. We are from Los Angeles so we make regular road trips there.

They must get tons of orders a day because they advertise all over Las Vegas so they could have made a mistake on your order.

I will continue to use this company. They have saved me a few hundred dollars.

• Aw
      3rd of Jun, 2010

I am in the travel business and constantly use las vegas night club deals to purchase vip tickets for my clients as bonuses and have never had a problem in over 2 years.

I highly recommend them and will keep using them in the future. I am just leaving a comment because i happened upon this site while going to theirs and had to put my two cents in.

I will keep using them and recommending them to friends like I have always done. These complaint sites are like complaints board are kinda shady since anyone can leave any comment anonymously.

15th of Jun, 2010

Awesome Dave, I think you must work for the company or something. They completely ripped me off to the tune of 4 passes. I was impressed that Ed Harris, one of their "employees", responded to emails so quickly when I was asking him how they VIP passes worked, so I figured they were legitimate. But once I paid them through paypal, they become silent. They promised they were sending 4 passes to Tao to my hotel, and the hotel confirmed that nothing ever arrived. Nobody answered their phone number or returned my calls afte I left a few frantic messages. I gave them a day to make it right and refund my money, but they haven't written back, so the online campaign to expose them is on. www.lasvegasnightclubdeals.com is a straight up scam!

27th of Jul, 2011
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I have been using this company for over 6 years and have never had a problem with them. The comments here seem way off the wall because since I have never encountered anything close to this. I agree with Dave that anyone can leave a comment on here without identifying themselves.

I know a moving company in my city that lost many of their customers due to a site like this one. Turns out that their competitors were leaving false information making this company look bad. Anyhow, just wanted to add that.

The people that work there are very polite and have always taken care of me if I had any questions.

The passes that they sell have always been valid even when when I was with a group of 10 guy for a bachelor party last year so my experience is not even close to some that these other people have had.

ALEX SUTTLEBERRY

• Ni
      14th of Jan, 2012

after reeding all the reviews. I only believe people with negative reviews. the possitive ones are fake; generated by the company it selft to make themselves look good. I completely agree with other disappointed people that it is a big scam. thank god i came across this site and didn't fall into their trap. thanks to all those pleople who took the time to write about this terrible site.

19th of Jan, 2012

I am a regular Joe that used this site and had no problems. We ordered the passes and received them at our front desk. This was my first time in Las Vegas and had a blast at my brothers bachelor party.

No problems here.

• Ar
      24th of Feb, 2012

I dont have a complaint in the world about this company ********* Let's see... I called at 5 p.m. ********* My tickets were delivered to my hotel by 8 p.m. ********* Went to the club, cut line with the passes, got into the club and met some hotties.

Nuff said! Ed Harris... Your The Best and thanks for the free passes to the titty bar!

• Fl
      27th of Feb, 2012

I went to Las Vegas last week and had the best bachelor party for my brother! We were planning on standing in line and purchasing our tickets when we got there. When we were on the strip, we saw a kiosk for $15 vip tickets. I purchased 20 tickets for Pure and Lax. They also said that you can purchase them from http://www.lasvegasnightclubdeals.com The lines were long but the tickets we bought allowed us to go to the front of the line.

We actually saw a rep from Las Vegas Nightclub Deals at the club and he gave us 10 drink vouchers which was very nice and saved us about another 100 dollars. Cant wait to go back to Vegas. This company treated us well, offered great customer service and our rep, Ed even called us the next day to ask if we had a great time.

• Ju
      29th of Feb, 2012

I went to Vegas last month with some friends and relatives to celebrate my 30th birthday and we used Las Vegas Nightclub Deals. We started out at Pure and then went to Tao about 1:30 a.m. on a Saturday. We did not have to wait in line and got in quickly. We had the tickets delivered to our hotel room by a one of their reps. The guy that delivered was really cool and gave us a free limo ride to a really nice titty bar. He even got us free entry. I'm happy and my friends were happy. I will def use again.

• Li
      29th of Feb, 2012

The $15 passes are great but the drinks at the club were $10 each and not too strong. I saw a review that said to take in a flask and I may consider this next time. I have never been to a club with so many people. I guess I am a little claustrophobic and would have liked a little more space. Tao was one of the most beautiful clubs that I have ever seen and I would like to go there the next time that I am in town.

• Mi
      27th of Mar, 2012

We purchased 15 tickets for Tryst during Halloween a while back and when we got there our group was told that those passes were not accepted. Before we purchased the tickets, I got multiple email confirmations from Ed Harris stating that the tickets would be accepted during Halloween. I also called in and got another verbal confirmation from this company. When we returned from our trip, these jokers would not refund the tickets. I put a hold on the payment via paypal and these guys threatened to take legal action. I told them to bring it on but they took their complaints up with Paypal instead. Eventually Paypal ruled in favor of them because I actually received the tickets. It didn't matter to paypal that the tickets didn't work, their concern was that I actually received something for what I paid. Additionally, Ed included this in his email "If you purchase at least $100, I can throw in some free stuff like free passes or a free limo ride for you and your friends." When I questioned him about it after I paid, he said sorry he couldn't provide that anymore. In case you think this is a bogus complaint, I've included a screen cap of the emails.