Lastminute.com / flight cancellation refund not received

United Kingdom

Flight Booking ID [protected]

On May 2nd, I bought 2 easyjet Lisbon to Gatwick airline tickets from lastminute.com only to realize I made a mistake in the port of departure. I called to cancel within one hour of booking. The customer service rep at lastminute.com acknowledged the airline's (easyjet) policy of a ticket refund, as I was cancelling within 24 hours of booking. The service rep also stated they would contact easyjet to confirm cancellation and send me an email with this confirmation of cancellation.

As of May 11th, I have received no email confirmation of my cancellation on May 2nd, nor the refund I was promised. I have called the customer service line dozens of times, each time being passed around to another rep or told opposing information from "we will have the email to you in 72 hours" to "I am not authorized to send that email to you" to "we cannot refund your ticket as your ticket is non-refundable".

The customer service by last minute.com is appalling and the process is frustrating.

I am seeking to be refunded for my full airline ticket price (253.06 GBP), as well as finally receive my email confirmation of cancellation.

Carolynn Saindon