Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore / delivery of reclining sofa (product #103093) (sale # w435206)

1 1615 Dundas Street East, Whitby, Ontario, Canada

Hello there,

My name is Ken and today December 7, 2018 at 10:15am I received my the delivery for my very first purchase of furniture at my home. As its the holiday season and Christmas is fast approaching the new addition of my sofa to my newly renovated home was very exciting. Unfortunately when the delivery guys brought my sofa into my home they didn't approached it with the excitement my family and I shared for our new sofa. They didn't seem to care much at all, they just wanted to get the sofa in and get out as fast as they could. Bringing the sofa down to the basement and setting up they caused damage to the surrounding areas and the physical damage to the sofa. Also after the took the sofa back they left garbage all over the front of my house and room they were setting the sofa up in. I've attached photos of the sofa and the damage caused. When I kindly pointed out the blemishes on the sofa they said "well we had a hard time getting it down the stairs that's what happens with complicated situations." Keep in mind my house is the same as all other houses I would imagine. It has a landing and one turn to go down the stairs, I don't see how this would of been a problem. All u needed to do is be patient and turn the sofa. Im genuinely not impressed with the service I received from the delivery nor the attitude he shared with me. I like to think im an easy going person but when you're invited in my home to do your job id like for my space to be treated with respect as u would your own home. I sent the sofa back and id like to receive a replacement for the damaged sofa compensation for the damages and to be honest I don't feel too inclined to pay for the delivery as its free not only online but the first time out it was horrible.

Ken.