Last Chance Cash Advance/ID Services Protection / Unauthorized Charges

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I had applied for a short term Pay Day Loan with Last Chance Cash Advance, and was given an option of signing up for ID Theft Protection. I declined the offer, and was billed for the service anyway. The verbage on the website read "The Last Chance Cash Advance includes OPTIONAL ID Theft Protection, and Pay Day Loan resource center subscription. It also read, " By selecting the Yes box I authorize to have my account billed $31.98." When I contacted ID Services Theft Protection, the representative "Justine" told me that one is automatically enrolled in this service when applying for a Pay Day Loan with Last chance Cash Advance, and that there are no options of enrollment, and it is not an Optional enrollment. When I told the rep that the website has an option box of selecting YES enroll me in ID Theft Protection, she told me I was wrong. I am very very upset, and feel I was violated by both of these companies.

Comments

• Ms
      27th of Aug, 2009

I had the same experience and it is a SCAM!!! Do not use Last Chance Cash Advance website... you will be out $31.98 no matter what!!
    If you need a nice pay day loan site use the one I had... www.mycashnow.com... you do it online and can even make installment arrangements online too!!
    Last Chance Cash Advance and ID Theft and Protection Plan is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!