Last Chance Cash Advance / WARNING! THIS IS A SCAM!
This company is appropriately named! DO NOT fll out a loan application with this company. Hidden in the questions are an authorization to sign up for an ID theft plan. This is withdrawn from your checking account (31.98) IMMEDIATELY. WHY would anyone desperate enough to fill out an application would they wand ID theft protection? WHAT A JOKE. After several phone calls and being in hold forever, if you are lucky enough to get someone that speaks intelligible Engish, they will only tell you that you will get your refund in 7-10 days (OVER AND OVER AND OVER). This little mistake overdrew my checking account and cost me 30 bucks inoverdraft charges. THIS IS A SCAM, and I intend to call every day and tell everyone I know what a scam it is until I can get my money refunded!
More Last Chance Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Last Chance Cash Advance - Refund 
- Last Chance Cash Advance - Bank info and Withdrawls
- Last Chance Cash Advance - Unauthorized debit 
- Last Chance Cash Advance - unathorized charges on my checking acct
- Last Chance Cash Advance - account was minus $31.98 
- Last Chance Cash Advance - took money from my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION