Lasikplus / The advertisement wasn't truthful and I wasted more money than expected
I filled the form for the appointment in LasikPlus. The receptionist called me back and confirmed the appointment. Their advertisement stated that the consultation was only $350. I prepared this sum and after the consultation, the doctor prescribed me the medicine, when we gave me the bill, I was surprised to see $2, 500 for the consultation and medicine. People, don’t be so credulous and don’t trust their advertisements.
More Lasikplus Complaints & Reviews
- Lasik Plus - Stay away from them 
- Lasik Plus - Lasik Surgery 
- Lasik Plus - Bad service & not reliable 
- Lasik Plus - Not Reliable 
- Lasik Plus - LCA - interested in lasik? Check these links first!
- Lasikplus - PRK Complications and service
- Lasikplus - enhancement
- Lasikplus Atlanta Dr. Eugene Smith - lasik
- Lasikplus - $250 lasik eye procedure which is advertised but not offered
- Lasik - Dr. Kleiman