Lashta Hassan / Con-Artist

1 Switzerland Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently learnt that the man who has caused me and my family so much pain ironically, regularly posts comments on the Complaints Board website - screen name 'Lashta'. I am still not clear if he works for you.

This man and the men who represent him as a 'sheikh' have been a thorn in my family's side in Dubai for over two years. In 2008, he had my my ex-husband interrogated in Abu Dhabi, verbally threatened him, slandered me using doctored images and most recently threatened the life of my children. The threats were so severe in the end, that my ex-husband with his new wife and our two children, were forced to leave the UAE in March 2009.

He is a highly intelligent and charismatic individual and socially well adjusted.

Over the years, I have been in contact with the police regarding the harassment. The reason for it being, pure revenge for breaking off our engagement. I admit, I bearly knew this man and foolishly agreed to get engaged to him straight after my divorce in December 2007. There were several reasons for the ultimate end of our relationship, including travel restrictions from the UK to Dubai to see my children (we had been apart for two months). Also it deeply bothered me that he announced his royal connections only after our mutual agreement to be engaged. My return to Dubai infuriated him and I abuptedly ended the relationship.

I am aware that I took a huge risk in writing to you...and that he may be in fact be someone who access to this message. But I felt compelled to write after I learnt that he recently called my elderly mother in UK to 'interrogate' (as my brother put it) of my whereabouts. This call not only distressed my mother but my whole family. We are determined to find this man and put a stop to the harassment once and for all.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Aisha Chishty

The Dubai Police are quite adamant that he is not a royal and most probably has connections to call without leaving a number to trace.

I'm not sure how you can help and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Aisha Chishty

I'm not sure if 'Hasan' is his real surname but lashtadubai@yahoo.com is the email he would contact me on, which

Comments

• Ua
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi Aisha

I personally know the man you mentioned as Lashta Hassan, I'm sorry to tell you but he is a royal and a sheikh of the UAE royal dynasty.

I do not believe what you have written I know him to be a man of high intelligence, stature and social standard. He is very successful and contributes to numerous charities around the world including Italy, USA, UK, Europe and the Middle East.

I feel you are bitter and attempting to tarnish his good name.

Get over it and move on.

regards

K.

10th of Mar, 2010

I agree with you K. I think this lady should get her facts straight. I think its very wrong to accuse people of things that are not true.