Lasershipshipment never delivered tracking id lx32012725

WORST delivery company I have ever dealt with!! My package with Tracking ID LX32012725 was suppose to be delivered on November 21, 2018. On the 21st Receive email that they had tried to deliver the package but we were not home so they didn't want to leave the package unattended. LIE because 3 of us were home all day! 12/1 still no pkg. We have called them multiple times (always at LEAST a 20-30 min hold) each time they say it will be delivered by 2130 that evening or the next day and the driver will call us 10 before arrival.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Charles City, VAThey have NEVER CALLED US!! They have both my cell phone and my husbands PLUS details director our house!! I reached out to amazon and they helped me reorder the one item I really needed guaranteeing me that they would ship it by a different company...told them I didn't want the item if they would ship it with Lasership. Of course they did anyway and on the day it was to be delivered 11/29 I receive the exact same email saying Lasership tried to deliver but we weren't home!! New package Tracking ID LX32367108. They are a scam and we will NEVER SEE the items we ordered!! Also sham on amazon for using this carrier after I went to such lengths to explain how terrible my first experience was and they assured me the next packs would be sent by a different carrier! So very frustrating and a waste of precious time I will never get back!!!

Lasership