Laser Perfect Laser Hair Removal / No customer service

1 All Over The US, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-876-6684

I had trouble with Laser Perfect not in the VA, DC area. I started looking around and wanted to share what I found on City Search!!!

ReputationDefender has asked us to remove or "alter" one of the articles in our archive. They wrote us a very long and nice letter. Our emailed response was this: No.

The article ReputationDefender wanted us to remove concerned Ronnie Segev, a concert pianist jailed for harassment after he called Priceline.com 215 times to get a refund for a $953 ticket he never purchased. At the time, the NY POST reported:

"A judge later dismissed the charges, but not before Segev spent 40 hours in a Manhattan holding cell with hardened criminals who laughed at him, threatened him and tried to steal his fancy watch and sneakers. A tough-looking cellmate asked him, "So, what are you in for?"

"Priceline refund, " the musician sheepishly replied. It went downhill from there." Hm, we can see how Segev might find that, "outdated and disturbing, " and removing it might, "go a long way to help make the Internet a more civil place, " as the letter states.

Perhaps Segev should try doing more interesting and newsworthy things that would push down his Priceline story in the Google rankings. Something more newsworthy than hiring a firm to finagle internet censorship and information blackouts.

THIS IS LASER PERFECTS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! RON SEGEV (DR. GIL SEGEVS BROTHER).

Do not get burned. Theres something not right about the way this company does business. They took my credit card number over the phone and charged me $3000 for services that they never delivered. After being rescheduled about 6 times and not receiving a single treatment, I was furious and wanted my money back... guess what NON REFUND POLICY... even if services are not delivered. Needless to say i was furious and called my credit card company and contested the charges and eventually got my money back.

To my fellow cosmetic shoppers... DO NOT do business with this company, as it turns out, one of the managers of this company is a guy named Ronnie Segev, he was arrested for harassing priceline for harassment (he is the manager who "handles customer services, including refunds") you can look him up.

Overall: terrible experience, no professionalism and it felt like i was scammed. wish you all the happiest holidays! Cons: deceptive advertising, no medical supervision, terrible schedules, poorly trained!

User Reviews for Laser Perfect
horrible 05/06/2008 Posted by zoyagh

The nurse (Donna) was got no complain for her but after 5 treatments and 1400 dollar later which they told me will be good I still have 70percent of my hair. I have to shave all the time! I sent and called customer service moe than 3 times they have not call ed me back or responded. Do not waist your money there. They don't care if u get your needs met its all about their money

Pros: love the nurse

Cons: the customer service is lying to u. I have had the worst experience at this place 03/27/2008 Posted by SHRF. I have had the worst experience at this place. First, I couldn't get an appointment after my first session. I signed up at the McKinney, TX location and they closed this location down so now I have to drive 45 minutes to get to another location. They wouldn't refund my money and there isn't any customer service. I had an appointment yesterday and felt like they were rushing to get me out of the office. Another lady in the office was mad because they were keeping her waiting for so long. My advice is find another place to get your laser hair removal.

Pros: None. Cons: NO customer service.

Don't Waste Your Money!!! 11/10/2006 Posted by lashelle2

Purchased a 2 year laser hair removal treatment package to remove facial hair 10/01/04 paid $1299.50. Manager at the time was Shannon and she informed me results were guaranteed or I'd get a full refund. I should see hair loss after the 1st or 2nd treatment & should be completely hair free 6th treatment. I've had 13 treatments and no results. And this has been a nightmare. Their money back guarantee is a scam!!! Please do yourself a favor and don't go here!!!

Pros: NONE.

Cons: No Results, False money back guarantee promise. Very Painful. They use the same laser on a previous customer's bikini area and then do your face.

Comments

• Je
      8th of Jul, 2008

another post by brenda price, the drunk ex-employee

• Un
      16th of Oct, 2008

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!

they are a bunch of scam artists. they make false promises over the phone to get your money and then don't perform! thousands of dollars down the drain! seriously, dont be fooled by the webpage or the reps on the phone, as soon as there is a problem they stop taking your calls and ignore you. why do you think they insist on taking your credit card number over the phone and they take the full package amount? so that they can enforce the non refund policy even when they tell you that policy wont count against you. they are dishonest and unfair. they use old machines. they burn you. the facilities are disgusting. pay extra and go somewhere with REAL physcians.

• Ka
      25th of Mar, 2009

This company is the most non professional company that I have ever dealt with. There is someone for you to speak with to take your money but there is never any live person to speak with to get a refund. And then they tell you that you can't get a refund when they never tell you this up front. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I am so glad that I did not buy more than one package. Be very careful when dealing with this company

• Ka
      8th of Apr, 2009

I am not impressed at all with this company. After buying a package, I still have hair growth AND I have less sensitivity on my labia due to repeated burning!!!
    The company told me that very little hair might grow back, but a lot did! I was also told that the "nurse or PA" would be doing the procedure. I can tell you that this "nurse" was not even close. My family is in the medical field and her grammar and knowledge was questionable!

• Up
      5th of May, 2009

I am appalled that in this day and age, you can find a business that will not treat African Americans. I called the Laser Perfect Clinic located in Dallas, TX and the lady that answered the phone asked me if I was African American or of African decent. I told her yes and she responded that I needed to find a clinic that will treat all types. How rude. Shame on you Laser Perfect. Your company is in no way perfect. I am offended and I do not recommend this place to any one. DO not spend your money there. There are so many other clinics and spas that will treat you with respect and courtesy.

• La
      24th of Aug, 2009

Laser perfect sold me a package out of the chicago location for $1800, then never delivered, saying that they didn't have enough clientele to book appointments out of Chicago, but they'd be happy to serve me in NYC.!!! R U KIDDING ME!!! The only way I'm going to get services is to fly to NYC!!! Total fraud!!!

• Sn
      22nd of Jul, 2010

This place is a scam and will completely rip you off. There were 3 different nurse/technicians that I had over 6 treatments. The first one was moonlighting side business using Laser Perfects equipment. The second one was only there for one of my treatments and told me herself that the company and their equipment was horrible. The last one was really nice and told me the same. She told me the company is horrible and there was no way they would give me my money back. The best she said I could do was to go to another location where they had a better laser but this other location is 2 hours from my house in Northern Virginia. I went for 6 treatments with NO hair loss. I am disgusted. I finally disputed the charge with my credit card company and got a refund.

I have to say I do believe in laser hair removal since I got it done about 10 years ago with excellent success by professional people. Laser Perfect is cheap and there is a reason for it. Do yourself a favor, pay a little more and go to a company that stand behind their services with cheap or free touchups, etc. Also, you will probably need much few treatments with greater results elsewhere. DO NOT GO TO LASER PERFECT!!!