Laser Perfect / they are the worst! i regret it

Phone: 703-547-9357
Dr. Gil Segev is the worst, and so is Laser Perfect. I went to them and sustained multiple burns (and now with residual scarring all over), and they were not willing to resolve the matter. They did not refund me money that I had paid for a session I never used, and they did not follow-up my burns. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and one of Dr. Segev's employees wrote to the BBB stating the issue had been resolved, which was NOT TRUE AT ALL!

Do NOT go to Laser Perfect for any service. You will regret it.

N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by

Laser Perfect - hair removal
laser perfect
Phone: 215 806 1953

paid for laser hair removal all i received was patches of hair removed and now i look like a freak915fa
N  22nd of Sep, 2013 by

Laser Perfect - I thought it was very unprofessional to cancel with a note on the door.

I used one plastic surgery company Laser Perfect and the tech had told me about another company wcosmeticsurgery.com that did other laser procedures. I scheduled an appt to see a physician. The doctor cancelled the appt. I have never called the company back to reschedule as I thought it was very unprofessional to cancel with a note on the door.