Laser Me Beautiful / Awful experience

I have deep thread veins, looked into having them removed, I went first to Mr Neil Solomons, sclerotherapy had failed so he said well try the laser. I had it done, 30 minutes was £460, when I only wanted 15 minutes anyway. Not one thread vein was gone, I gave up hope, started my beauty therapy course, showed people and told them what laser was used, spoke to three different laserist, who were puzzled by the laser he has used, as he would have known it is weak and only used for facial or surface veins, so why did he do it?

I trusted him, I thought he wanted to help me, but he only wanted my money, years on and I still have them as I do not trust anyone.

Pe

Comments

• Ne
      25th of Nov, 2010

It is a shame, that such lies can be published on your website. I suppose you have no way of checking them. This is a girl who refused sclerotherapy because she was needle phobic. She was advised that laser treatment alone was not the best treatment. However, as she refused sclerotherapy, the only option was laser treatment. A long-pulse Nd:YAG laser was used - no surprises there, then - despite alleged comments by beauty therapists. However even this comment cannot be believed in view of the total lies told about her treatment.