Laser Hair Remove Laser Perfect / Unsanitary conditions

1 VA, United States Review updated:

You can type in google laser perfect scam. I have received several complaints from my myspace.com/brendamprice blog. Email me there because I am working with a news station and he is wanting to do a story. Thanks and seriously GOOD LUCK!

Bp

Comments

• Je
      7th of Jul, 2008

I'm a very happy customer and I heard about this disgruntled ex-employee Brenda Price from another customer...Brenda is a BS machine, as you can see from her juvenile post.. Apparently, she lost her employment because she is a drunk..

7th of Jul, 2008

I know Brenda and she is anything but. This previous post is from their "customer service" in New York Ron. LOL with all of the "laser perfects" you actually think customers would be talking about a previous employee and would know a previous employees habits? Please... Nice try for a defense. I worked there as well and I know everything she is saying is the truth. That is why I am filing a claim against them as well. Just check with your BBB before you go.

7th of Jul, 2008

Actually, I'm a happy customer in DC area, and I heard from another customer that Brenda Price was a drunk... Good thing they got rid of her..Her future employers (if she gets sober for an interview) should be aware...

7th of Jul, 2008

I went to the VA office for Laser Hair Removal and Brenda was always helpful and very nice. I did have a complaint towards Dr. Segev and she was the only one that resolved it by putting in my online chart that I would get one free chin treatment (they over-booked) and I didn't get the proper amount of time for my treatment. I figured this is why they let her go.

7th of Jul, 2008

Nice! she gave you free stuff!! You're lucky! I had to pay for everything, but I did get a good deal. I guess drunk people like Brenda Price can give away all sorts of free things, because they're not responsible to anyone except their addiction... I really hope she gets some help, though.. Alcohol addiction is a terrible thing, and if this woman wants to have future jobs and taking care of her family if she has one, she should really focus on bettering herself...

8th of Jul, 2008

I had trouble with Laser Perfect not in the VA, DC area. I started looking around and wanted to share what I found on City Search!!!

ReputationDefender has asked us to remove or "alter" one of the articles in our archive. They wrote us a very long and nice letter. Our emailed response was this: No.

The article ReputationDefender wanted us to remove concerned Ronnie Segev, a concert pianist jailed for harassment after he called Priceline.com 215 times to get a refund for a $953 ticket he never purchased. At the time, the NY POST reported:

"A judge later dismissed the charges, but not before Segev spent 40 hours in a Manhattan holding cell with hardened criminals who laughed at him, threatened him and tried to steal his fancy watch and sneakers.
    A tough-looking cellmate asked him, "So, what are you in for?"

"Priceline refund, " the musician sheepishly replied. It went downhill from there."

Hm, we can see how Segev might find that, "outdated and disturbing, " and removing it might, "go a long way to help make the Internet a more civil place, " as the letter states.

Perhaps Segev should try doing more interesting and newsworthy things that would push down his Priceline story in the Google rankings. Something more newsworthy than hiring a firm to finagle internet censorship and information blackouts.

THIS IS LASER PERFECTS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! RON SEGEV (DR. GIL SEGEVS BROTHER)

dont get burned
    Theres something not right about the way this company does business.

They took my credit card number over the phone and charged me $3000 for services that they never delivered.

After being resecheduled about 6 times and not receiving a single treatment, I was furious and wanted my money back... guess what NON REFUND POLICY... even if services are not delivered. Needless to say i was furious and called my credit card company and contested the charges and eventually got my money back.

To my fellow cosmetic shoppers... DO NOT do business with this company, as it turns out, one of the managers of this company is a guy named Ronnie Segev, he was arrested for harrassing priceline for harrassment (he is the manager who "handles customer services, inlcuding refunds") you can look him up.

overall: terrible experience, no professionalism and it felt like i was scammed. wish you all the happiest holidays!

Cons: deceptive advertising, no medical supervision, terrible schedules, poorly trained

User Reviews for Laser Perfect
    horrible 05/06/2008 Posted by zoyagh

the nurse (Donna) was geat no complain for her but after 5 treatments and 1400 dollar later which they told me will be good I still hav 70percent of my hair. I have to shave all the time! I sent and called customer service moe than 3 times they have not call ed me back or responded.dnt waist your money there. They dont care if u get your needs met itsall about their money

Pros: love the nurse

Cons: the customer service is lying to u

I have had the worst experience at this place 03/27/2008 Posted by SHRF

I have had the worst experience at this place. First, I couldn't get an appointment after my first session. I signed up at the McKinney, TX location and they closed this location down so now I have to drive 45 miniutes to get to another location. They wouldn't refund my money and there isn't any customer service. I had an appointment yesterday and felt like they were rushing to get me out of the office. Another lady in the office was mad because they were keeping her waiting for so long. My advice is find another place to get your laser hair removal.

Pros: None

Cons: NO customer service

Don't Waste Your Money !!! 11/10/2006 Posted by lashelle2

Purchased a 2 year laser hair removal treatment package to remove facial hair 10/01/04 paid $1299.50. Manager at the time was Shannon and she informed me results were guaranteed or I'd get a full refund. I should see hair loss after the 1st or 2nd treatment & should be completely hair free 6th treatment. I've had 13 treatments and no results. And this has been a nightmare. Their money back guarantee is a scam!!! Please do yourself a favor and don't go here!!!

Pros: NONE

Cons: No Results, False money back garuntee promise. Very Painful. They use the same laser on a previous customer's bikini area and then do your face.

8th of Jul, 2008

hey nicole h, do you think anyone has told Brenda Price's current employer about her drunken behavior (giving you stuff)? Maybe you should... Email me, and I'll give you the info...Someone should let them know that Brenda Price is a drunk..

8th of Jul, 2008

look at this, Brenda Price the drunk imagining things again..She can't imagine that a client could see right through her BS. Someone should really talk to her employer if she gets one, and all those friends on her myspace page... those people need to know that Brenda Price is a drunk. Good thing they got rid of her!

• Ob
      8th of Jul, 2008

Ronnie (AKA Jenny) I am glad she gave me a free $50 dollar treatment. Any sensible business man/woman would realize giving away 50 bucks to keep a customer happy that ended up spending thousands is a total asset. Especially when it was the company’s fault for not allotting enough time for my procedure. After reading the other complaints, it looks like I wasn’t the only one that had been rushed through like cattle. If she is an alcoholic, I am sorry for her because it is an illness. But, after reading your little criminal story I think you need to put yourself in check. What is so sad is, Laser Perfect obviously has problems with their customer service. Brenda who is a supposed drunk handled the situation with me perfectly. Ronnie (Ron, Jenny) who handles customer service for Laser Perfect got thrown in jail for harassment over a customer service issue trying to get money back for something he never even purchased. Weird… Plus Jenny, it doesn't seem to me that Brenda being a drunk is the issue here at all. I don't think anyone on here really cares what she does. She is not the one that is taking peoples money. Looks like she is the hero here. Sorry, not on your side...

8th of Jul, 2008

ahhh, looks like Brenda Price is sensitive about being a drunk! Even Jesus hasn't been able to help her. Let's all pray to jesus for her...I am so happy to have been given another practitioner when I went in...

• Mo
      8th of Jul, 2008

I worked for LP in Boston and I resigned because of my concerns about regulatory compliance, overbooking, overselling and belief customer service, for the most part, did not exist. I will say I noticed that Brenda and Mimi distinguished themselves when when customers had complaints (which became more frequent in the last 3 months.

I was only there 6 months, but I decided I had to leave - gave a month's notice and I wasn't paid, which is against the law, but they don't seem to care about the law.

I am a single mom and it's really hard to lose a month of pay. I may sound calm; I am anything but...

I did make frequent calls to Ari and Gil -to no avail. Then Ron Segev called and - are you ready - said he was a LAWYER and I had to cease and desist from calling or I would be arrested. He said I could email - Gil and Ari only. The next evening he called again and informed me I had been reported to the police in McClean Va. as well as Cambridge, MA where I live. Unbelievable. I am shocked and amazed these people get away with what they do but I suspect it won't last and I sincerely hope it doesn't.

I have a lot more to say, and plan to say it all. If you're interested, I'll keep you posted.
    Moriah

P.S. My cllents were great and I can honestly say, I did my best.

9th of Jul, 2008

Moriah, I was sooo great to receive your email today. I am working with a news station and we are keeping in touch. I know you will know the names of patients they have wronged and he needs their information. I think if we all stick together we can get something done here. I found out they didn't pay Megan or Sara their final checks as well. Gosh I wish I would have written down every person that had complaints and also copied all of the BBB letters I received and law suites! The reason I know that Jenny is Ronnie was before (HER) post came up he called me 5 times with in 5 minutes threatening to sue me and then called me a drunk. No one has ever called me a drunk before so I know it's him. How do you like that site where HE got arrested for calling trying to get a refund? Guess it's not so fun when you are on the losing end of the stick huh... Well I have your numbers now and you have mine. I will also give you the News Producers number and you can call him with information that will help our case. Anything you need you let me know!!!

9th of Jul, 2008

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL BE GOING UNDER VERY SOON. SAVE YOURSELF AND DON'T HURT OTHER PEOPLE.

Great Admin/Sales Position: $45-65K/yr (Vienna VA)

INTRODUCTION: Laser Perfect is a national company that is the premier provider of aesthetic medical treatments. We have performed over 50, 000 medical procedures in more than 10 different markets in the US. Primary services offered are: laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, repair of sun damaged skin (photo-rejuvenation), spider vein therapy, Botox, dermal fillers, and non-surgical injectioon fat reduction). To learn more, please visit www.laserperfect.net

Laser Perfect is seeking a motivated individual to work as a sales representative at our corporate office in Vienna VA. We offer a competitive compensation package, supportive work environment and tremendous room for career growth.

Duties include: organize all aspects of sales process in the Corporate office; respond to client inquiries about our services; follow up on sales leads; schedule new and existing clients

COMPENSATION: $45, 000- $65, 000 annually with substantial upside potential; full time position; there is a lot of room for promotion and incentive bonuses in our company

QUALIFICATIONS:

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    - Results-driven individual
    - Strong work ethic and positive, professional attitude
    - Ability to work independently and in a team environment

Please send your resume.

Please include in your initial email

1) your highest level of education and your GPA
    2) a summary of your sales/administrative experience, including how many years of experience you have; preference given to individuals with Sales experience so if you have this, please summarize in initial email
    3) salary hx and requirements

18th of Jul, 2008

To all former Laser Perfect employees:

I love that you guys have started this. I used to work for Gil & Co. and was fired last year for complaining about him to VA dept of health. Then the guy accused me of hacking his website and sent the FBI after me for hate crimes!!! Ofcourse his charges were bogus and FBI closed the case. I was head of Operations for Laser Perfect for over a year, I set up their Boston, Chicago offices, and created several partnerships for them in Philly and other locations, and I woudl love to help put together a comprehensive summary of the company's operating methods. I have been privy to some VERY sensitive information.

to Gil, Ronnie, and Ari: your day of reckoning is speedily approaching...

22nd of Jul, 2008

Aly,

I heard about your situation from a person that still works there! I think it was so funny. Not what they did to you... I emailed you and cannot wait for you to talk to the producer. Email me at the address I sent you and I can get you in touch with him. He has spoken to several nurses and is about ready to take this to his affiliate in DC. Here is a letter I sent to them but of course I have yet to receive a response!

Gil and Ari,

Gil, after speaking with you yesterday; I see you are completely delusional! You tell me that there is NO WAY I’m getting my money because in my contract it states on line 8 that you can keep 10 days worth of pay. You did not read it correctly. That is ONLY if I quit. However, you fired me and the Unemployment Agency agreed with me that I had done nothing wrong. Therefore, I am receiving unemployment.

After speaking with several people, I found out that ALL the contracts you have are illegal. You have to pay anyone who works for you their last check and are not allowed to withhold money. This is if they QUIT or get FIRED. If they worked it you have to pay it. Even if they signed that illegal contract. It’s already null and void when they sign it. That is why there is a US Labor Board. To keep thieving ### within the legalities of the US. If you want to practice the way you do, maybe you need to move to China and hire 9 year old girls and pay them 10 cents a day! Also, anyone that is hourly HAS to be paid OT.

You people seem to think it is ok to do whatever you want no matter the cost. Gil, you threaten to take me for everything I have?!? Well, watch your back because I’m trying to take your freaking practice and medical license. You have no idea how many "State Departments" I have turned you into. Ones you obviously never even thought of, seeing you are breaking numerous laws. It is horrendous the things you pull. If you are thinking about using the fact I was gone for a week in your defense for keeping my full two weeks worth of work, well you are sadly mistaken. I kept my check stubs and I have the one where you docked me for the full week! I also have the back up of my family doctor with her doctor’s note.

So, I STRONGLY suggest you DO get an attorney. You think you can threaten me and I’ll back down? You are as wrong as your practice is. Just like when Ronnie called threatening me. Guess what that got him? Me doing more research and found his criminal past on the internet! So if you want to bring it LET’S GO! You can sue me and get NOTHING. Dusty and I aren’t married and I have no job. So, what are you going to get besides a judgment? Which that will not happen, seeing I have SO MANY people willing to go to court with me and it will show the judge your pattern of theft, lies, and deception.

Plus I am going to get the pleasure of hearing Laser Perfect and Gil Segev on the news. In Dallas the producer I’m working with has spoken to A LOT of people. He is now working with his affiliate in DC. I’m sure that is going to hit pretty hard. But you made your choice so now deal with it like the man you pretend to be. I’m not just doing this for myself. I’m doing this for the group of people I’m working with that you have SCAMMED, SCREWED, (I mean wronged) and the ones in the future that I know are to come. I do not know how you live with yourself. Maybe the rumors are true. You are snorting up your profits and so you have to rip off your patients and help to feed the habit. “Sniffle Sniffle”. Is that considered libel for me to write? Nope, just my opinion along with many others (even there in your office) Kind of like people (confirmed) are calling and employees in the office are telling others that I’m an alcoholic. Last time I checked that is slander. From now on, you need to hire youngsters like &$(#)#W3 that’s afraid and feel they are lucky to have a job. Not people that are intelligent enough to see through your BS and call you on it. Especially not ones that have worked for a law firm. Speaking of the law, tortuous interference is if I give out trademark secrets. (Don’t forget I worked for a trademark and patent law firm) and you have no trademark secrets. You can also have torturous interference by contract, but seeing the contract is invalid can’t get me there either. But whom am I to tell you the law. Go ahead and cough up the big bucks so the attorneys can tell you you’re an idiot and performing illegal acts and the health department can shut you down.

Sin I mean Sincerely,

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I briefly worked for Laser Perfect in Atlanta. I was suddenly dismissed as they were "re-evaluating the Atlanta market". I did receive my last paycheck, but when I requested the compensation I'm due for training days... no response. My contract states it's payable after 6 months, but since they broke our contract, I feel they should have reimbursed me for those days. I'm sure the contract isn't worth the paper it's written on... and I was nieve enough to trust they would do the "right thing".

The major concern that I had with laser perfect was the lack of expert/professional training we received. I spent 2 days with another NP who is working in the Atlanta location, learning what she had learned from another provider a few months earlier. Personally, I think we should have been properly trained by the company who's lasers were being used, and by a medical expert in the administration of Lipodissolve. Shouldn't we have attended a formal class and received a certificate of training to validate that we were properly trained and skilled for these procedures? I never asked, but I bet Laser Perfect didn't cover us under a malpractice policy. And had something bad happened to a patient, I'd bet they wouldn't have supported our actions. I think we're personally setting ourselves up for disaster when we perform procedures without being properly trained.

• Lo
      20th of Aug, 2008

One quick add to the company. I haven't worked for the company or even had services done. I did sign up yesterday but quickly found everything in his bio is 3 years old. He isn't listed in any of the organizations he says he is and I found a pdf of medical licensing in georgia where he went inactive. Nor is he listed at Sible Hospital. Every other doctor I looked up in was easily tracable and linked to a hospital where as he wasn't. I won't be paying a $100 dollar no charge fee as I changed my card # before they could charge it. Maybe they do offer good services but when I try and call at 9 am and nobody answers the phone that scares me; specially a company that is nationwide. He may very well be a practicing doctor but you couldn't find out.

• Jc
      4th of Sep, 2008

I was having bikini treatments at the Dallas location 2 years ago. The nurse ran over a tattoo I had on my hip and caused serious scaring. She was in a hurry and being careless. The burn was so bad I had to go to the doctor for treatment. It took 2 months to heal and left me with a hypopigmented spot the exact size of the laser tip right in the middle of the tattoo. I contacted laserperfect and they gave me the run-around. Basically, they said that I signed the waiver and that they were not responsible. They offered me a small discount on another package but refused to refund my money. Needless to say laserperfect screwed me over and they continue to screw over more and more people everyday. I have had 6 treatments on my bikini with NO results except for a nasty scar and terrible looking tattoo. I continue to go for the treatments because I have already spent the money. However, their customer service is the worst I have ever seen.

17th of Nov, 2008

Below is the link to the ABC Story on Gil Segev and Laser Perfect. Click on the video to watch the full story!