Laser Hair Removal / cheaters

1 Highland road, Phoenix, AZ, United States

I went to the local office in Phoenix for a "Free" Consultation. I told the manager that I had done my research and that the YAG Laser is good for Asian Skin Type. They confirmed that they have the YAG Laser and would use that on me. Then I asked for the number of years of experience their staff had, and they said over one year.

I felt comfortable and signed up for the permanent hair removal treatments.

Then during my first appointment, they did not use the YAG Laser for hair removal Treatment, So I got suspicious.

For the next appointment, I went prepared with a mini video and audio recorder and got it down on Tape that they would use the YAG for my second treatment. Infact the lady who did my second treatment, during my treatment said that they are using the Diode YAG laser. There is no such thing as a Diode YAG laser. After the laser treatment, I saw the machine and took some pics, and it was an IPL Laser.

Well, I have proof and am prepared to take this to court.

I want to appeal to any one who has similar experience to email me at [protected]@yahoo.com. We need to show these people that this is America, where Business Ethics and Morals cannot be violated to benefit the pockets of a few already rich cats.

Thanks.