Laser Hair Removal / Services not working

1 CO, United States

I bought a hair removal package from American Laser Center for $8000 with extended warranty. Service will be ending for me soon and I have not seen any results - at all. No lightening of hair, no elimination or sparseness. I have been going regularly for 2 years now and since my 2 years is almost up some of the technicians are telling me I will need to purchase more to continue treatment and some technicians are telling me I might have a testosterone problem or my settings are not high enough. A few of the technicians have been downright nasty, telling me that my pore size is decreasing, and that means, that the treatments are working... Some of technicians have also spoken to me about the ethical dilemma they find themselves in working for this company.While other technicians seem to revel in the power and manipulation they can impose on others.

Please don not go to American Laser center the packages do not work and as a customer you will be treated as just another number in the end when service rendered does not live up to ALC definitions.

Le