Laser Cosmetica / service

1 555 Washington Ave Suite 101Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-458-5793

These people moved their business without notifying customers. When I purchased 2 services I went to their facilities to ensure cleanliness & professionalism. When I went for the service it was closed. I called their 800 # in NY and they informed me they had moved. The new place is a dump. Dirty and unprofessional. When I requested an option they proceeded to hang up the phone on me. I have tried to contact someone in their Corporate offices unsuccessfully. I am unable to get anyone to call back. They will not reimburse my money or offer an equivalent service at an acceptable facility.

Ba

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Aug, 2011

The SAME EXACT THING happened to me! I am outraged. NO ONE will return my phone calls or emails. Laser Cosmetica broke their 3 year contract with me AFTER I paid $5000. It's disgusting. I have NEVER dealt with such unprofessionalism in my life. They stole my money and literally kicked me out of the salon unless I paid for a brand new package. They are thieves. I too had NO idea that they switched locations until I showed up at the old one. It was an awful experience and everyone should be WARNED AGAINST SIGNING ANY CONTRACT WITH LASER COSMETICA!!!

29th of Nov, 2011

The same happened to me and several people I recommended. In fact, I have a $1000 credit that no one will call me back on! However, their emails just keep coming in with offers daily.

• Ju
      15th of Dec, 2011

they closed their miami office even after selling people packages knowing that they were going out of business. We need to create a website like www.lasercosmeticascrewedus.com. We need to have a class action suit against them to get our money back. I am sure someone's brother, dad or friend is a lawyer. With all the people laser cosmetica screwed over we can sue them for millions and take them under. They dont give a crap about their customers, hence their ex employees told me they just put complaining customers on hold then they hang up the phone and laugh at us. time to stand up for what is right !

• Ya
      18th of Dec, 2011

The same happened to me if any suits will be happening I am all in contact me at yaimalopez@gmail.com

18th of Jan, 2012

they did the same thing to me

18th of Jan, 2012

Laser Cosmetica is a complete scam and we should all get together to try and get our money back I purchased a package and was promised no more hair growth and that is not what I got and the added bonus of them not having the decency to tell their customers that their going out of business. I found out the day of my appointment that they had moved down the street to No lines Spa, yet still i get all their emails about their amazing packages. I have a 3 year warranty that was not fulfilled and unwanted hair as well. They just threw their customers to No lines which does not offer a warranty and No lines wanted people to purchase more packages, Im no millionaire all i want is what i paid for. They are just simply disgusting and especially corporate that no one can ever get a hold of. This woman Stephanie does not give call backs and does not want to answer emails as if she just doesn't care. Something has to be done and justice has to be served too many people have lost way too much money, we cant let them get off the hook guys we have to do something.

18th of Jan, 2012

contact me as well people if any suits will be taken place: caribbeancutie91@yahoo.com

1st of Feb, 2012

The same happened to me. I just reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and I would encourage others to do the same. I think they should be publicly exposed for what they have done to their customers.

• Id
      2nd of May, 2012

contactme me aswell indiradorta@gmail.com
    the same happen to me

• Mr
      26th of Jun, 2012

It is also my STRONG recommendation that you stay as far away from this place as possible, this is the biggest scam I have ever come across, I have been going to Laser Cosmetica in the Great Neck location for a little over a year and was not seeing any results so I brought it to there attention and they suggested I get my hormones checked, so needless to say I did and everything came back normal, then when it came down to my last session they suggested I see an electrolysis. WHAT why suggest I go else where after I spent over $3, 000.00 and after you promised me that I'd see results. I am so mad that I had to write this review. They told me to email my complaint and I never received a response back. Then I called the corporate office a few times and they hung up on me Brittany is beyond rude, and so I asked if I could speak to someone higher then the manager and she said ohhh no I wouldn't give you Ryan's personal email. I guess Ryan Bloch is the owner of this Scam. I'm highly frustrated and saddened that this company is getting away with taking advantage of unsuspecting clients . They push you into buying packages and say that this works when it clearly certainly does not.
    I work very hard for my money as I'm sure you all do as well. Do your homework ladies and gents take your money and go somewhere else. I am calling the better business, and I am getting a lawyer. They will not take advantage of me and I will continue to write my experience on every website possible. I also should add that they still have not responded to my issues... HOW unprofessional !!! HOW CAN YOU TAKE someones money and not care if they are happy with the services at least send a response that someone is looking into your issue.