Lasenza / don't know anything about my order!

I ordered from Lasenza in the past and previous time I had a great experience with these guys so I decided to order again. I bought some lingerie from Lasenza and my order arrived in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with the quick delivery and must say that items looked amazing. But there was one small problem. Everything I received was way too small. So I emailed customer service, explained what happened and asked for a replacement. They did not reply. Waited a week and decided to send another message, but once again was ignored. Two weeks already passed and I have no idea what to do!

Su
Oct 12, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      Aug 20, 2018
    La Senza - Over charged !
    Ottawa
    Ontario
    Canada

I went to La Senza in Bayshore where i was charged double for my bras! i called to let them know so i can get my money back, after calling once/twice a week for 2 months i still have NOT received my money ! this is rediculious & i will deffinatly WONT be shopping her anymore !

• Dt
      Nov 13, 2018
    La Senza - Online mailing list
    Online
    Canada

The more I unsubscribe to the mailing list from La Senza the more emails they send!
    I will never shop online or in store ever again. Do not give this company your information if you care about your respect and privacy.

Feb 25, 2019
    La Senza Corporation - Bra
    India

I have recently bought bra, which's Bra straps has been broken. This is the first time I bought bra from here and I'm disappointed in product.