Lasco-Crete / Lasco-Crete not interested in new business

I phoned Lasco-Crete on Mon 17th Aug to ask for a quote. The receptionist said someone would get back 2 me. I phoned again on Wed 19th as no one had called me. The receptionist Wagieda said she will take it upon herself and ensure that someone phones me. By Fri 21st still no one had called me. She said the rep’s car was in for repairs but she’d get someone else to come out on Tues 25th. On Tues I phoned to confirm if someone was still coming out and she confirmed. I waited for over an hour and no one pitched. I phoned her on Wed morning and asked 2 speak 2 a manager. She didn’t want to give me a contact number or name and eventually told me that it was the manager Mr Visagie who was supposed 2 meet me the previous evening. Mr Visagie phoned me and said that the situation was out of his hands. He had no control over what the receptionist did. He promised that someone would be out 2 me on or before Sat 19th. Still no one arrived. This after I told him that the I understood if they couldn’t make it but that they should at least contact the client to let them know. I am now trying to contact Jeff the owner of the company but the receptionist seems to be blocking me from talking to him°.