Las Brisas Circle Mobile Home Park - Pomona California / Rude and disrespectful Managers!

The manager at this mobile park was the most disrespectful person I've ever met. He was rude and unpleasant, personally insulted me and yelled at me, stating "you are terrorizing the neighbor" he also told me "NO" very rudely when I asked him to ask another neighbor to move his car from the front of my mobile home. This manager has hurt me emotionally and I may have to be hospitalized because of this. His target is to bring down a young girl to make her feel less than and make others disrespect me as well, then he won. I could only hope karma comes upon these managers and they're daughter gets treated the same way. He has in a way, ruined my life and my future."

Comments

19th of Sep, 2007

If that's all it takes to "ruin" your life, it wasn't much of a life to begin with.

• Mr
      4th of Jan, 2010

I have also dealt with this manager and I understand your frustration. He is the biggest A-hole i have ever meet, I actually told him to F-Off and slammed the door in his face (he was yelling at my mother for having parked on the sidewalk). He is absolutely with out doubt very rude, disrespectfull, and unprofessional. They have regular parties that get out of hand, I have actually called the police several times and I have also made formal complaints regading him. I simply dont understand why Mesa Management would continue to support this bad individual.