Lars Hansenunethical behaviour

L Nov 23, 2017

Via Rentalcars I have booked a car from Gran canaria Airport. Contract [protected]
When I arrived at the Goldcars desk, I handed over the document I had printed from Rental cars in Spanish.
Then I was told I had to pay 277, 93 euro as deposit. Then I was presented a mobile payment terminal and was pinpointed to sign on the terminal's display.
then I received a Goldcar folder with a document document in Spanish., as I can´t read Spanish, I asked for an English version, which I was told was impossible, but told that I could be quite calm because the amount was only a deposit and would be refunded after the car was back and controlled.
I have never signed a document, but on a display at a terminal in the belief that it was a deposit.
I had no need for supplementary insurance since I had covered my insurance from Rental Cars, which was described in Spanish in my printed document, and therefore I could not believe that I had dubbleinsured without my knowledge but only because of a false explanation.
I have contacted Rental Car to decide if they can guarantee this business method with their supplier.

I am waiting your response
Sincerely, from an easy victim of fraud
Lars Hansen