Larry Page - Founder Of Google / Larry Page - Founder Of Google - Scamming People

1600 Amphitheatre ParkwayMountain View, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 650-253-0000

Larry Page Founder Of Google - Scam Artist

The owners of Google ruined my life! Larry Page claims that Google’s job is to provide the most relevant content on the search engines. This is 100% not true because he lies and allows people to get their lives destroyed everyday...

How may you ask? Larry Page Founder Of Google allows the [redacted] to 100% Spam his search engines, He allows the [redacted] to produce duplicate content on Google and much more...The list is endless...basically Larry allows the [redacted] to do exactly what other people are not allowed.

Where's the relevant content Larry Page? I have made my living on the Internet since the conception and I am an honest business man.

I have a family, a very sick wife and other family that depend on my income.

Larry Page the founder of Google ruined my life by allowing sites like the [redacted] to Spam his Google Search Engine. Please understand The [redacted] will allow anyone to say anything about anyone on their site...and they will never remove it no matter what.

Like I said I am a very honest business man and bend over backwards for my customers but one day one of my competitors posted a BOGUS [redacted] on my company. The [redacted] literally killed my business!

I have many...many good articles on me in the search engines but the ONLY one that hits the TOP of the search engines is the [redacted]. Why? How is that relevant content Larry Page?

I have has hundreds of clients, dozens of articles posted about my great service and satisfied customer etc...How is a BOGUS [redacted] relevant content? Why is my [redacted] taking up multiple pages on your search engines...why Larry Page? Why aren’t my other articles doing that?

Do you get your kicks hurting my family and life?

If this article gets deleted from the Google Index or the [redacted]…then we really know you are a scam artist just out to hurt families like mine…my wife is very ill and you ruined my business by allowing crooks to SPAM your search Engine

Larry Page Founder Of Google - Scam Artist Founder Of Google - Scam Artist

Comments

Su
  13th of Nov, 2008
Yes I agree Larry Page the co-founder of Google is allowing the [redacted] to Spam his engines and ruin people lives... But what does he care...he's rich now...forget the people his Search Engine is hurting right?