Laptops4me / Poor service

I ordered a CPU and memory from this company which did not arrive until 21 days after I placed the order on their website. My computer would not boot with the CPU and memory they sent me so I emailed them several times to request help and then finally to request return instructions. I received no response after 2 weeks so I returned the entire shipment to them by UPS. They did not credit my credit card account after they received the returned items so I disputed their charge with my credit card issuer. They immediately called me when they got the chargeback from their bank. To my surprise, they claimed that they had not received the returned shipment at all despite UPS records showing their delivery signature for the return shipment. They then contested the chargeback on the basis that they had not received the merchandise back (despite their signature in UPS records) and also because I had violated their return policy by not obtaining an RMA number from them within 10 days of placing the order. In my situation, requesting an RMA number within 10 days of order placement would have been impossible since I did not receive my order until 21 days after placing the order. Some 4 months later, they now admit to receiving the returned shipment, but now claim that some items were missing. So, this is yet to be resolved.