LAPTOP AND FUND TRANFER / Fake peoples to Cheated me

1 DELHI, India

I am Manikandan K from Tamilnadu.
I had one message from this +[protected] no. to my phone no. That message was given below:
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS EMERGE WINNER OF Rs.90LAKH & LAPTOP FROM NOKIA SEND YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CELL NO, SEX, BATCH NO: GH838QPV TO:[protected]@mit.tc
After the above message i sended the above asked my details to that [protected]@mit.tc
After that i had the below message from +919015357897no. to my phone no.
DEAR NOKIA IAP WINNER! OUR AGENT WILL ARRIVE IN INDIA ON WEDNESDAY BEING 13TH MAY 2015 8:45am CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR MORE DETAILS OR CALL +[protected]
After this above message i went to check my email id: k.[protected]@gmail.com
In that email they asked my aadhar id proof.
I sended after they provided the below message to my phone no. from this +[protected] phone no.
CUSTOM CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT Rs.10, 300. ACCOUNT NAME: AWADHESH KUMAR A/C No.[protected] IFSC: SBIN0001786 DELHI BRANCH, SBI BANK AND EMAIL SCAN COPY OF YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP AND ID PROOF TO : [protected]@live.co.uk
After this message i paid Rs.10, 300 cash to above mentioned AWADESH KUMAR A/C NO.
And JOHN MARTIN (mobile no. +[protected])
one foreign person spoked to me. I am in Delhi to came for provide the laptop to u.
Then one mail came from RBS(ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to my email id. In that they asked my SBI account no., name, address, phone no. etc.,
And they provide one FUND TRANFER FORM from that RBS bank. Then i filled all those details and also to attached my photo in that form. And one lady to spoke to me sir please u want to deposit the one more amount Rs.49, 900 to that RBS bank for fund transfer of Rs.9000000.
Then only i recognized it was the fake to transfer of the amount also the laptop.also they working as a team to cheating the many people like me.
At the same time i lost my 10, 300 rupees amount.
Please take some action on that fake peoples.
Also please u can trace that fake people and take action on them also please to transfer my 10, 300 rupees amount to my SBI A/C No. [protected] Name: MANIKANDAN K from that cheat peoples.

Ma