Langhorne Cab Company / Unfair Treatment

1 74 Durham RdPenndel Langhorne, PA, United States
Phone: 215-757-2041

I am an employee of Langhorne Cab Company and was recently injured while on duty by a drunk driver, and received serious life changing back and neck injuries which now require therapy numerous days a week, but the doctor that my lawyer set me up with only has early afternoon and late afternoon hours so once in a while i may be a few minutes late for work and the owner who is also the dispatcher from 6am till 4pm Tina Hutchinson thinks that its ok company policy to threaten TERMINATION if I show up late any more. I understand that I am a 10-99 contractor for the company but I was on her time getting her replacement dispatcher a drink from a local conveinence store while the incident occured. I am not seeking any compensation from the company since the driver that hit me had insurance, so you would think she would be a little more appreciative towards my actions. I care about my job, as crappy as the pay is, I really do care and depend on that little bit of money to pay child support and my bills, I really need either someone for example a lawyer to talk to her or maybe a different job that requires little to none heavy lifting. PLEASE HELP ME!!