Lane BryantI returned merchandise I had purchased online to your store in colorado springs, colorado. I made the payment with a gift card.

I used a $200.00 Visa gift card #[protected], which I received when I retired as a law enforcment officer from San Bernardino County California, to make a purchase on line for $133.62, on or about October 21, 2018. The order number was #OLBWO44510317. The items did not fit, so I returned them to the store in Colorado Springs #04904, on November 4, 2018. The time was 12:26 p.m. The cashier was Hannah. I have a receipt showing the transaction, #[protected]-[protected]. Not only was the money never debited back to my card, the remaining balance was also stripped. I have not used this card anywhere else in the meantime, and it has not been removed from my wallet until this evening. I only found out there was a problem tonight when I tried to reorder the merchandise from the Lane Bryant online store and the card was rejected. I tried calling the issuer of the the Visa Gift Card, but they show the card as inactive, which means the money was already spent, and they wont let me speak to a real human being. So in essence, I believe that the employee somehow managed to steal my money. This may sound improbable, but having been in law enforcement for 32 years, I know better. So in essence, the store has my merchandise back, and I have nothing to show for my $200.00. I dont know whether you will do anything about this or not, but if you don't Lane Bryant has lost a customer. Too bad too, because I really like the bras.

Gr
Nov 23, 2018

Comments

•   Nov 23, 2018

Go to the website of the gift card which is printed on the card. Look at your history to see what happened to the money.

You’re law enforcement yet don’t know this is theft? You aren’t demanding investigation into this?