Landline Connection - Nagar Subway Outlet / very bad service
Our landline connection in t. Nagar subway outlet is often getting disconnected, and even we register a complaint through customer care, there is no service at all, and I don't know what the hell u people are doing, u people need the payments regularly and u wont serve us properly, last month the line got disconnected and we got reconnection after 10 to 15 days, and again now for the past 4 days (2-12-06 to 5-12-06) the line got disconnected and nobody is taking care, and this is an international chain of restaurant in chennai, and our communication to other outlets and customers are through this line.
Sha' Hicks's Response, Apr 23, 2018
And this girl comes in on her off days.
jeesh100's Response, Jul 22, 2018
More Landline Connection - Nagar Subway Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Semmes, AL - service 
- MTA Subways - stinking trains
- Subway, North Babylon, NY - stale bread. poor customer service
- Subway, Sanger, CA - I am complaining about the food and service 
- Subway, Baltimore, MD - store lied about coupon and value on my gift card