Lamps - Lighting.com / Fraudulent advertising

1 US Review updated:

Lamps-lighting.com fraudulently advertises a price match guarantee on lighting fixtures. Not only will they not live up to the guarantee, they won't even match the competitor's price directly.

I provided them the information they required via phone--competitor's site, prices, exact same product, and cost. After being on the phone a total of 20 min., they said they wouldn't match the price of the competitor. No explanation other than their price was too low to match.

Why state on your website a price match policy if you won't follow up on it?

Tl

Comments

• Ga
      Sep 03, 2009

I purchased some hinges from them online and when they arrived I didn't like the looks of them and returned them. I returned the box in person to save on shipping costs. In turn they charge me a 15% restocking fee. 15% is a pretty extreme restocking fee for items especially considering they sell products online and sometimes web pictures can be different than reality.

They also have a provision where you don't get credit for your return if it takes longer than a week to return.

I will not be shopping here again and would advise anyone against shopping with them.