Laminate FlooringLaminate floor peeled one week after installation

We hired this so-called Company two months ago and gave them the description of what we want. We paid 50% deposit upfront. We requested all the necessary proof that they are the legit Company. On the 1st of September they came and installed the floor. My mistake was not to monitor what they were doing since I assumed they were professional but what was strange was the kind of noise the workers were making as if drilling on the wall? Anyway when the work was completed we paid them the rest of the money. Soon after that we found out that they didn't complete the floor on the sides and the corners look terrible. I also noticed that they damaged the wall and broke the closet door as they were also hired to fix the broken panel on the bedroom closet. The owner came to complete the sides of the floor himself and still coming with two stick of wood he didn't do much with it. A week after some of the laminate wood came off and to top it all the bedroom door cannot close. They placed a thick wood at the bottom which prevents the door from closing. I contacted them to no avail. Later, the sides especially at the doors started coming off and those that are not are very loose. We asked them about their work guarantee before they even start and they said it's three years but they are refusing to fix the floor. By the look of it this laminate floor will be off before the end of January. I'm very worried and don't know if I should sue them.

Bu