Lamech Electrical / lamech electrical

1 PH Review updated:

Dear Applicant,

Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Lamech Electricals Inc),
we have discovered your resume that you sent us,

you are invited to documentation for "Part Time Customer Data Entry" (home based)
employment offer,

visit our website: http://www.lamechelectric.com

This offer will be Valid after review of your Documents (eg.educational certificates etc),

Please check Duties Responsibilities and complete job package attached sheet with this
email .Doc format ( end of this email),

If interested please submit attach application form with required documents by Scan Email,
(Click to download application form and description files End of this Email, MS word format)

Last date of application form submission is 27 August 2009,

Kornharpener Str. 731
43771 Bochum
Url: www.lamechelectric.com
Email: [protected]@lamechelectric.com

Attachments:
Application Form.doc (56K)
Duties and Job package.doc (57K)

We have received your documents and already forwarded to HR,

your application with Lamech Electricals Inc was approved and
our head office just issued the confirmation letters and other employment
documents with Employment Agreement,

by courier,

kindly read and fill up the Only "Acceptance form" (attached with this email on Word file)

courier at your home address and you will be Lamech Inc's Part Time Permanent
Employee for 6 months and after this period you can extend agreement for more 6months,

(Note: FILL ONLY ACCEPTANCE FORM NOT AGREEMENT LETTER,
agreement letter you need to sign after getting by courier)

egon G. carl

www.lamechelectric.com
[protected]@lamechelectric.com

Hello applicant,

we have received your acceptance form and already forwarded
to head office for official seal,

kindly fill up "Lamech data form" (attached with this email, PDF format),

and after fill send us back by scan email, after submission of this
form we will send you our Data machine with work so you will be
able to start your job by 28 September,

we are now also sending you original copies of employment documents
with agreement by EMS which you will get in 7-8 days at your given home
address, Dont forget to inform us upon arrival of all documents and
Data Machine at your post mail address,

last date of Data form submission is 07 September 2009"

egon carl
Lamech Electricals Inc

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 05, 2009

I also received exactly the same as your message from Lamech Electricals...I'm surprised that they are asking a deposit payment for the gadget that they will send for the job! But at the same time, the documents that they send us with all the stamped and signatures are very appealing and seems very original. I'm really confused.

sweetkisses, how would you respond to this? and from what country are you?

hope you'll reply me soon..thanks!

• Ah
      Sep 05, 2009

I also received exactly the same as your message from Lamech Electricals...

• Sw
      Sep 05, 2009

Does anyone of you received the machine already? I was thinking that this is a scam because of the 70 EUR! I also googled the name FLORENTINA MIRELA IACOB and I found out some earlier complaints form different people.

• Ca
      Sep 05, 2009

like you guys...i am really confused too...on the other hand its really amazing that you can earned money in just 2 hours a day but its really confusing that now they asking for deposit? huh! what is this?! if they really want real protection on the machine they will provided they will not asking money instead the assurance that the machine they will provide with the receiver and use in good hands.and also all the information about us given to them so its easy for them to cancel all the transactions that will be made if we miss-use of there product like what they so called machine data controlled panel.i will only believe if this machine will give to the costumer and make process or work and they will reimbursed the amount of that machine on the salary we will receive in case...because for me its really a SCAM...if its not they will give us assurance...the protection we needed even if we are only part-time worker, right?
    so before believing in this so called work...make sure you check out all the details needed...about the company that you are applying for especially like this one.
    If LAMECH ELECTRICALS is accesible and its really true please do your job on making proof that your company is excisting!

Sep 07, 2009

Employment fraud – Habel Electricals and Hanz Electricals

NOTE: Please look below this report for comments by the company, individuals, employees, ex-employees and victims, if there are any. They may contain invaluable and important updates about this case.
    EMPLOYMENT FRAUD

There is an employment fraud scheme trying to make you pay 70 Euro as a guarantee deposit. They contact people via E-mail and the job title is “Customer Data Entry/Home Based”. They offer 210 Euros per week and the name of the company is “Habel Electricals” / “Hanz Electricals”. The contact person is “Ebron G. Caden” or “Ebron Caden”.
    Their English is bad so I was sure it was a fraud but waited until I had the proof…the 70 Euro deposit for a “Data Entry Control Panel” or “Data Machine” (a plug-in device to help you enter customer data!!!). They didn’t get me but I wonder how many people got fooled.
    E-mail samples:
    1. Dear Applicant,
    Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Habel Electricals Inc),
    we have discovered your resume that you sent us, you are invited to documentation for “Part Time Customer Data Entry” (home based) employment offer, visit our website: http://www.habelelectric.com (Author’s note: It can also be http://hanzelectric.com or any other fake company. They close web sites and change company names frequently.)

Last date of application form submission is 12 July 2009,
    Ebron G. Caden
    Heeper Str. 194 HA
    73407 Bielefeld
    Url: www.habelelectric.com
    Email: [protected]@habelelectric.com

2. Hello applicant,
    We have received your documents and already forwarded to HR, in case of approval we will inform you, so we will contact you back after getting any answer from Hr department, it may take 5-6 days to complete process,

Ebron G. Caden
    www.habelelectric.com

3. Hello applicant,

your application with Habel Electricals Inc was approved and our head office just issued the confirmation letters and other employment documents with Employment Agreement, (Scan copies are attach with this email just for view) original you will get in 1 week by courier, kindly read and fill up the Only “Acceptance form” (attached with this email on Word file) and after signing this from send us back by Scan email in maximum 2 working days,
    After receiving this form you will get the all employment documents with agreement by courier at your home address and you will be Habel Inc’s Part Time Permanent
    (Note: FILL ONLY ACCEPTANCE FORM NOT AGREEMENT LETTER, agreement letter you need to sign after getting by courier)

ebron G. caden

4. Hello applicant,
    we have received your acceptance form and already forwarded to head office for official seal, kindly fill up “Habel data form” (attached with this email, PDF format), and after fill send us back by scan email, after submission of this form we will send you our Data machine with work so you will be able to start your job by 13 August, we are now also sending you original copies of employment documents with agreement by EMS which you will get in 7-8 days at your given home address, Dont forget to inform us upon arrival of all documents and Data Machine at your post mail address, last date of Data form submission is 21 July 2009″

ebron caden
    Habel Electricals Inc

By searching employment complaints I found the same fraud scheme under the following company names:
    Hanz Electricals Inc
    Dalmat Electronics Inc.
    Gavril Electronics Inc

These are some of the so-called Assistent Accountants:
    Dan Adrian Tulbure
    Florentina Mirela Iacob (These are Romanian names so I guess the scheme was developed in Romania)
    Zuberia Afzal

Eladio G. Carlo
    Edsel Carl
    Marvin Carl
    Edgar G. Carl and so on…

So, any job for the position of Customer Data Entry with an Electricals/Electronics company should ring a bell…

This post was submitted by Emerald Cohen.

Sep 11, 2009

I also received THE SAME email, but the company is changed. Please take a look:

1 EMAIL:

Dear Applicant,

Sorry for late reply, Thanks for applying in our company (Deven Electronics Inc),
    we have discovered your resume that you sent us,

you are invited to documentation for "Part Time Customer Data Entry"
    (home based) employment offer,

URL: www.deven-inc.com
    Email: [protected]@deven-inc.com
    Attachments:
    downloadlinkapplication form.doc (58K)
    downloadlinkduties and job package.doc (59K)

2 EMAIL:

documents with Employment Agreement,

by courier,

courier at your home address and you will be Deven Inc's Part Time Permanent

(Note: FILL ONLY ACCEPTANCE FORM NOT AGREEMENT LETTER,
    agreement letter you need to sign after getting by courier)

egon G. carl

www.deven-inc.com
    [protected]@deven-inc.com

Now... what is the next move?

I read your posts, when I googled for Egon G. Carl...
    Searching the this site www.denven-inc.com it seems all right...

But... when I read your posts... I saw a few very SIMILAR POINTS:

www.damon-inc.com
    Davey Electronics Inc.
    Declan Electronics Inc
    but... Denven Electronics...

2. the employment is in U.A.E...????

3. is about Egon G. Carl... not

Edsel Carl
    Marvin Carl
    Edgar G. Carl and so on…

Sep 11, 2009

I also received an employee card with my picture ("official"), an agreement form... all very official signed and scaned. I don't received any request for a guarantee .. yet.
    I keep you in touch.

• Co
      Sep 16, 2009

Welcome has occurred with the same story
    Complete all the details that you have entered in your comments, but the difference that when he asked me to send a payment of 70 euros was pink and it follows the text of the message
    When I was asked the amount of 70 euros I told him
    dear
    egon carl
    I have read your pdf file in the letter attached about data entry machine but .
    first : Whats your guarantee with amount for this amount 70 euro I will working with u but till no I do not know you and There is no trust between us to send that amount 70 euro What my guarantee.
    sec : if your company Serious it can deduct the amount of the machine from my salary of the first week and I am ready to discount 100 euro not 70 euro
    This guide me on my intention to hold you good and my desire to work, and especially I want to work with you and we hope our appreciation and awaited your reply soon and I hope that your Excellency to disable the estimated duration of two days until we finish this problem Thank you very much .
    best rega
    and he call me in another letter and told me that
    Hello,

as per your request your deposit will adjust in your first salary, you will get documents and
    control panel after 2weeks, now you dont need to submit data form,

I think that when he found I knew that she was the approval of fraud so as not to tell people

Jun 24, 2012

Update : New Job Scam (Fake Jobs) June 2012
    Egner G. Carl
    Comark E-books and Data Conversion Inc
    Luchthavenweg 457B st, 5437 Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
    www.Comarkdata.com Email: [protected]@Comarkdata.com

Comark Data Conversion Inc, “Excellent Quality Electronic Products”
    احذر من هذه الشركة التي تقدم عروض عمل مزيفة