Lamar Donuts / rude manager

United States, Nebraska, Lincoln Review updated:
Lamar Donuts
1601 Q street
Phone: 477-5554
I was filling out a job application at this doughnut shop, When a man came in and said<br />
something quietly to the cashier, who gave him an application as well, The man mumbled<br />
again, and the cashier got the manager who said "go ahead fill out the application, I'll <br />
be right with you" I thought fantastic, they are doing interviews on the spot.<br />
When I was finished I expected an interview as well, The cashier said" He's only taking <br />
applications today, He will call you."<br />
He had no intention to call me or anyone else the job listing had been removed from the<br />
posting before I reached my house.<br />
I don't think I'll ever be able to choke down a doughnut for the rest of my life, The manager could have pretended to give me an interview, That was both rude and mean<br />
Maybe I'll feel better if I tell enough people on every chat room I can find.<br />
Thank You for letting me vent my frustration

N  29th of Jun, 2009 by
Managers don't give fake interviews just to make people feel better. Let me ask, are you on any kind of anti-depressant? This kind of bizarre thinking is indicative of users of lexapro, zoloft etc. Did you vote for Obama?