Lamar Donuts / rude manager

1 1601 Q streetLincoln, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 477-5554

I was filling out a job application at this doughnut shop, When a man came in and said<br />
something quietly to the cashier, who gave him an application as well, The man mumbled<br />
again, and the cashier got the manager who said "go ahead fill out the application, I'll <br />
be right with you" I thought fantastic, they are doing interviews on the spot.<br />
When I was finished I expected an interview as well, The cashier said" He's only taking <br />
applications today, He will call you."<br />
He had no intention to call me or anyone else the job listing had been removed from the<br />
posting before I reached my house.<br />
I don't think I'll ever be able to choke down a doughnut for the rest of my life, The manager could have pretended to give me an interview, That was both rude and mean<br />
Maybe I'll feel better if I tell enough people on every chat room I can find.<br />
Thank You for letting me vent my frustration

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009

Managers don't give fake interviews just to make people feel better. Let me ask, are you on any kind of anti-depressant? This kind of bizarre thinking is indicative of users of lexapro, zoloft etc. Did you vote for Obama?