laluz-menden / order of car seats

1 Germany Review updated:

the 20th of March I ordered 3 car seats for children. I made a mistake on the first order, sent a mail and got the order cancelled and ordered the 3 car seats.
It said it on their website that it would take 2-3 weeks before we would get it. On the 26th of March the company calls me up and asks if I have 2 almost similar orders...so the order had not been cancelled and the money had been transfered from my account. I gave them my account number so they could transfer the money back. Today 23rd og May I have got 1 car seat, have not got the money I have payed too much and have been waiting for 2 months for the last 2 car seats. I wonder if they will soon send the seats, and I will get my money + intrests??

Wo

Comments

• Bo
      11th of Aug, 2009

The same happened to me, well it still happening :( I canceled the order, after I waited over a month for the baby car seat, and I still didn't get my money back.

Don't be fooled by the low prices and fast (though a bit generic) email replies. After you pay, it just drags for eternity.

• Ol
      18th of Aug, 2009

Hello to all. I have a big problem with this e-shop. I ordered a buggy and a car seat for our baby in May. Last month they/ve send at last our buggy and told that smb from other shop had sold our car seat and that they were so sorry etc. We/re still don't have our car seat and today after my call I've got an e-mail with "another regret". They wrote that thre was another delay from the factory. I don't believe it. And don't know what to do. as far as I understood we'll have problems with getting our money back... Olga

• Ko
      24th of Aug, 2009

We ordered 1 car seat 02 Aug 2nd. In the website said something about 3-4 working days to dispatch. On Aug 17th I sent an e-mail complaining about the delay. They replied the same say regretting and saying that the same day the order will be dispached. today it is Aug 25th and still nothing. I am from Greece. Is there any way to get my money back ??????? I don't think they will ever send any car seat...

• Tu
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I have the same experience, waited for my car seat for more than a month, got my bank to step in and now the store claims that I owe them money…. I have never had such a bad experience with internet shopping before, and I actually think its contemptuous how they treat people. I will never ever do business with that store again and I hope no one else would.

• Se
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Hi there. I've got the same problem with them. I ordered a car seat two months ago and has never been received. It seems to be their business model: they get money for things that are never sent. The process is exactly the same as the previous cases, they even told me that it was sent. I found a phone number you can call from abroad, and live they are as cheeky as by email, they just don't care lying. In my case wasn't a big amount of money (around 100 euros), but it's my money. I'll send another post with proposed actions... By the way, you can reach them in the following phone number: 0049 2373 393290.

• Se
      23rd of Feb, 2010

You can contact me at sergioruizperez@gmail.com. I propose:

* Create a website. I can take care of everything, I'll let you know once created.
    * Find the customers protection agency in Germany. I have some German colleagues that can help me with the translation. It would be better if we send a group complaint.
    * Send readers letters to German newspapers. I'm pretty sure many of them won't like the German e-commerce image Laluz Menden is showing.

I hope you the previous people get some kind of message when this post is commented.

We should do it not for us (most probably we won't get our money or our car seats back), but for future customers.