Lalos Mexican Restaurant of Aurora, Illinois is a disease-infested dump. I went there to eat dinner back in July and one of their cooks was in the mens room with explosive diarreah and did NOT wash his hands when he left the bathroom. This should have been my first indication to leave this dump, but like an idiot I stayed and subsequently got food poisoning, puking for 24 hours straight. Lalos is so cheap they refused to rectify the situation. Their insurance company told me to go pound sand. NEVER EAT AT LALOS unless you want to be violently ill! This dump needs to be shut down and it's employees need to be fined or fired for health code violations. Absolutely disgraceful.