Lakeside Crossing / club house sandy bull/linda hanley

1 Conway, SC, United States

I live at Lakeside Crossing, Conway, SC...lot #433. I called and talked to Ebony today to speak to a manager about an issue i am having with current Manager Sandy Bull & Secretary Linda Hanley. I am an owner here & have been greeted with a Grimace on there faces...they are not pleasant, happy or greeting me as a member of the community. They greet every other resident with a smile & respect. I have complained about issues in the past with Sandy and evidentally she passed it along to Linda. I booked a craft class & Linda did not put my sign up sheet in lobby...it was a month before event...i emailed Linda & told her my sign up sheet was not anywhere to be found. I told her to cancel my class. Everyother event in september had sign up sheets out...(i have pictures) i just want to be treated like a human being...whenever i walk in the club house it's not hi! How are you...it's what do you want??? I also asked for some flags for my lawn...the riding lawn mower took chunks out of my lawn after a few days of rain & i had to replace sod. Sandy told me if i put a flag out my lawn wouldnt be cut at all...i just want new sod to take...in an area of 4 X 4...she was very rude...i spoke with Doug...property Manager & he said it has been done several times & i've spoken to some residence that have flagged off an area of there lawn not to be cut...they had the rest of lawn cut...i want to be treated fairly...i am a new resident of 2 months...get along with everyone & love my house...i really hate to complain but when i enter club house i would like to be treated with respect & not just shoved off. Please get back to me asap.
Roberta Leger