Lakeside Collections / Will not refund money

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I returned two tables to Lakeside Collections because they were junk. When you went to put them together the fake wood broke.

They sent me two return labels by e-mail and one UPS label. I taped the two boxes together and returned. ups tracking Package was received on Feb. 1st and signed by employee, Waters.

Lakeside did refund to me today $23.95 for one table.

They will not acknowledge receipt of two tables. I am trying to get a refund for the other $23.95 plus tax on the two tables. I am expecting an additional refund of $27.07. I have sent several e-mails and keep getting a response that they refunded $23.95. They are ignoring my request for the refund of two tables.

Comments

13th of Jan, 2009
    Lakeside Collections - poor business
    Lakeside collections
    Illinois
    Lakesidecollctions.com

Never received my order.Lakeside doesn't accept prepaid visa.I cancelled the order and Lakeside still has my payment.I want my money back.Never shop at this site.

20th of Mar, 2009

Dear Mary,

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. I would like to assist you further. Please forward your account information to [protected]@lakeside.com.

Sincerely,

Jodi Shafer
    Contact Care Specialist

• Ho
      7th of Feb, 2012

Jody at phone # 847-615-7356 just called me and said that I will receive a 2nd refund of $23.95. Also, they are refunding to me the shipping cost of $10.60. So, I will have a total of 3 credits to my credit card. I am happy that my dispute is resolved.