Lakeside Collections / Will not refund money
I returned two tables to Lakeside Collections because they were junk. When you went to put them together the fake wood broke.
They sent me two return labels by e-mail and one UPS label. I taped the two boxes together and returned. ups tracking Package was received on Feb. 1st and signed by employee, Waters.
Lakeside did refund to me today $23.95 for one table.
They will not acknowledge receipt of two tables. I am trying to get a refund for the other $23.95 plus tax on the two tables. I am expecting an additional refund of $27.07. I have sent several e-mails and keep getting a response that they refunded $23.95. They are ignoring my request for the refund of two tables.
More Lakeside Collections Complaints & Reviews
- The Lakeside Collection - Poor shipping / Poor Customer Service 
- The Lakeside Collection - Shipping 
- The Lakeside Collection catalog company - No tracking information/rude customer service rep 
- Lakeside Collection - Awful company 
- Lakeside Collection - Double charged on my debit card 
- The Lakeside Collection - lakeside perks
- Lakeside Crossing - club house sandy bull/linda hanley
- Catalog mail - Catalog 
- The Lakeside Collection - Cannot contact, took money, items never recieved!!!! 
- Lakeside Collection - Poor Service