Lakeside Collection / Poor Service
I would like to echo the chorus of Lakeside Collection being an absolutely horrid company to purchase from. I'm amazed they're still in business. I ordered a set of glass coasters for a Christmas gift. It took them six weeks to ship the item. Since I ordered through the catalog, I wasn't too upset about the time frame. However, the packing was non-existent. They stuck these glass coasters in a box twice their size with nothing protecting them. No peanuts. No bubble wrap. No paper! And of course, they were broken. I was livid. I went to the website, looked up their return requirements and returned the item with a refund request. I got nothing. No acknowledgment of receipt. No refund. And forget trying to get in contact with someone to make a complaint. Not going to happen. I cannot stress enough how awful this company is. Do yourself a favor and do not purchase from them. If you really like one of their items so much, look it up online and I guarantee that you will find that item at another, more reputable outlet. It might be slightly more expensive but believe me, it's worth the extra money!
More Lakeside Collection Complaints & Reviews
- The Lakeside Collection - Poor shipping / Poor Customer Service 
- The Lakeside Collection - Shipping 
- The Lakeside Collection catalog company - No tracking information/rude customer service rep 
- Lakeside Collection - Awful company 
- Lakeside Collection - Double charged on my debit card 
- The Lakeside Collection - lakeside perks
- Lakeside Crossing - club house sandy bull/linda hanley
- Catalog mail - Catalog 
- Lakeside Collections - Will not refund money 
- The Lakeside Collection - Cannot contact, took money, items never recieved!!!!