Lakeside Collection / Poor Service

I would like to echo the chorus of Lakeside Collection being an absolutely horrid company to purchase from. I'm amazed they're still in business. I ordered a set of glass coasters for a Christmas gift. It took them six weeks to ship the item. Since I ordered through the catalog, I wasn't too upset about the time frame. However, the packing was non-existent. They stuck these glass coasters in a box twice their size with nothing protecting them. No peanuts. No bubble wrap. No paper! And of course, they were broken. I was livid. I went to the website, looked up their return requirements and returned the item with a refund request. I got nothing. No acknowledgment of receipt. No refund. And forget trying to get in contact with someone to make a complaint. Not going to happen. I cannot stress enough how awful this company is. Do yourself a favor and do not purchase from them. If you really like one of their items so much, look it up online and I guarantee that you will find that item at another, more reputable outlet. It might be slightly more expensive but believe me, it's worth the extra money!

Comments

• Me
      4th of Nov, 2009

Dear michelleym,

On behalf of The Lakeside Collection, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the broken glass coasters that were received. It is our intent to provide our customers with quality products and customer service, and we truly regret to have disappointed you.

The manner in which your items were received was most definitely unacceptable. I will do my absolute best to get this matter rectified and make sure a refund for your return is sent.

So that I may research your return properly I ask that you please email me your account and return information directly to [protected]@lakeside.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and I again, apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,