Lakes of Brice apartment complex / To many burguries and thefts in complex

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

My wife and i moved into the lakes of brice aparment complex at the beginning of july 2008. we went on vacation on august 17 2008. we got a phone call on august 19 2008 from our complex telling us that 3 apartments where broken into and one of them is ours. we had a 42' flat screen t.v stolen, as for our neighbor next door. my wife and i went to management to get out of lease, but they said they couldn't. i went downtown to get police report to see how many times this happen to the complex. i found out that burgury happen 8 times this year at the lakes of brice complex just on one street rossi dr. on the other street about 12 times on falla dr. the company is not looking out for residents. i also pulled up the last 3 years of police reports, there are alot more from 2005 to 2008. i dont want this to happen to u. i understand that a burgury could happen to any one. but if i am going to almost pay $1000 a month to stay there i want piece of mind.

Comments

• Jb
      4th of Dec, 2012

I agree and with the management also living o!n the premises there should be MORE security!