Lake Nissan / stay far away from this company

On wednesday 11/01/2012 I took my car to Lake Nissan, located at 10234 US Hwy 441 Leesburg, Fl. 34788. phone # 352 – 343- 5111. for 9:00 did not leave till about after 1:00 PM. they claim that they replace some part (PBC) in order for my air condition to work. My air condition is till not working and my car is now making a piercing sharped noise as if it was two pieces of wire, touching each time i turned on my ac – air condition. at no time was my car making such noise before I took it to lake nissan. they have made the problem worse. then they refuse to fix it. they advice to keep the air condition of until I replese the motor. but the air condition was able to come on without the noise, before I took it to lake nissan. and againg it was not making the noise it presently have. they also disable part of my allarm. my car will always close while my keys where in the ignition. and it no longer have that fiture. since 11/1/2012. please help. the worker on my car did not seem to know much about car was a very young person. (the VDC that they call VBC did not need to be replace, it only needed for the fuse to be replace. due that I did switched the fuse, al I needed to do was to replace the fuse for the VDC. Now it seems to me that I have and electrical problem. where do I go from here. I need to have air condition in my car. I am so affraid now. that even if I replace the motor, I will still Have that sharped noice any which way I turn.

Ca