Laikeet.com / Terrible service

1 1901 60th PL E STE L1192Bradenton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-373-1775

Ordered Bluetooth earpiece on 7/4/08. Confirmation e-mail says to expect in 7-10 days. I contact them via customer service e-mail and phone. Phone is message only and no one returns my calls. The e-mail address in my confirmation order e-mail is no good and rejects when I attempt to send a query.

I know I'm basically ripped off, when I read another rip-off story here about good old Laikeet. Here I sit 15 days later-- with NO LAIKEET RESPONSE, NO EARPIECE, and NO RECOURSE. These people are scammers, so caveat emptor!!!

Va

Comments

• Br
      20th of May, 2010

yea here I am again and i will continue to complain until I get what I ordered in the mail; all I want is what I ordered and I will leave this business alone, but until I do, this is bad business;

• Zi
      15th of Feb, 2015

Ordered a case for my I phone 5 on Friday 30 January, 2015. Here we are the 15th of Feb and I have yet to get the oreder OR a confirmation of shipment. I've emalied them numeros times and do not get any response. DO NOT ORDE HERE!!!

• Br
      13th of Oct, 2016

I placed an order with this company on October 1st and have yet to receive ANY type of communication from them either a) confirming my order, b) telling me when or if it has shipped, and c)no reply to any of the 5 emails I have send them over the last two weeks.
    They certainly accepted my payment (Very promptly) and after that, I have had zero communication from them. At this point I feel there is a 50/50 chance that my order will actually be filled. I simply wanted a tracking number or estimated ship date/estimated delivery date and this seems to be beneath them.
    After reading reviews of Laikeet.com on other sites, I am regretting my decision to order from them and rest assured that if I had read the reviews before hand I would not have. Furthermore, I will definitely NOT be ordering from them again. Their website states they will promptly answer all correspondence but they clearly do not. Their "customer service" sucks and I'm tempted to call them although I don't really want to place an international call to a store that I'm sure I will have a language barrier with.