Laguna Beach Jeans / The sizing is far too unreliable and return policy draconian

United States Review updated:

My wife bought 5 pair of jeans and skirts from this website. All were ordered and marked size 26. No two fit the same. Some were quite loose. One particular pair were so tight as to be unwearable.

I called and asked for an even exchange or return of just the one pair of jeans in this $800+ order. Summer, who answered the phone, explained that I could only receive store credit and only at 75% of the price I paid. This is highway robbery when you consider they sell jeans that almost certainly will not be the size ordered.

Avoid my mistake. Laguna Beach Jeans cannot be ordered by phone or internet. The sizing is far too unreliable and return policy draconian. They should re-think their policies and at least take a measuring tape to their product before marking it as one size or another.

Co

More Laguna Beach Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Apr, 2012

SOOPOS.COM is another company that sells FAKE Laguna Beach Jeans. The company will always call you and let you know that at least one of your items is sold out. They will NOT refund your money but tell you that you have store credit. The clothes arrive smelling really bad of mold and mildew. The zippers may even be rusted. The size is NOT right. I ordered a size 27 and I received a size 23 marked as a size 27. The leather will wash off after the first wash. The inseam is maybe 28". Please beware!!! Do NOT order from this website!!! Do not make the same mistake I did. This company is also in China.