Ladysmith AutohausWrong parts ordered after a long waiting period

On 14 December 2015 I went to Ladysmith Autohaus to request my car telephone to be activated. I drive a 2011 Audi A4, 2.0 TDI. I was informed that I need to purchase the relevant hands free kit in order to activate the car phone. I had to pay the full amount of R4526.00 before they would order the part. I paid the amount in full. I was told that the part must be imported from Germany and would only arrive by 12 February 2016. I waited for the whole period an was not contacted again. I had to make another enquiry after 12 Feb 2016. I was then eventually called and informed that my hands free kit arrived. My car was booked for installation on 07 March 2016. At approximately 13h00 on the same day I was called by Ladysmith Autohaus and informed that they ordered the wrong part. This is after they used my VIN number to order te part initially. I had to collect my vehicle and was informed that they have to re-order the correct part. They could not tell me what the waiting period would be, and I am still waiting for an answer? This is totally unacceptable to me, especiallybearing in mind that I paid for the product in full. Is this the best Audi can do??
Not a happy customer. When will I receive my hands free kit, and will they order the right part this time??

Fa