Ladies Workout Express / Stay away

I joined the Ladies Workout Express in Asheville NC because it was beside my work at the time. I figured i would go before and after work. Well it wasn't a month later and the facility changed there hours, leaving me with no choice to only go on my 30 min lunch break (How in-convenient.)

Well just a few weeks later i found out i was pregnant and was going to be changing jobs. Now mind you I was already driving 45minutes to get to work/ladies express. Then I moved 30 minutes past my house, making it an 1 hour and a half trip. So I called and told them my situation, the lady actually argued with me telling me there was a facility only 6 miles from me. She somehow had my address misslocated. Oh yeah, and my first months payment was taken out of bank account in an amount over what i had agreed and i bounced checks and so on... I just want them to leave me the hell alone. I wish someone would realize how bad of a company they are and shut them down!

Ba

Comments

Di
  8th of Mar, 2010
Ladies Workout Express - Still billng a year after business closed
Ladies Workout Express
230 Pintale Circle
Henderson
Nevada
Phone: 7023017524
togetfit@earthlink.net

They have been deducting monthly fee for my business that closed a year ago and won't stop. I've talked to them several times.

Va
  1st of Nov, 2011

They are still trying to say I owe them money. I too had auto draft but put a stop payment on it after they refused to stop btaking my money. How can a company say you owe them money for a service they no longer provide...that's just wrong.