Ladies Workout Express / Bad experience with Ladies Workout Express

United States Review updated:
I joined the Ladies Workout Express in Asheville NC because it was beside my work at the time. I figured i would go before and after work. Well it wasn't a month later and the facility changed there hours, leaving me with no choice to only go on my 30 min lunch break (How in-convenient.) Well just a few weeks later i found out i was pregnant and was going to be changing jobs. Now mind you I was already driving 45minutes to get to work/ladies express. Then I moved 30 minutes past my house, making it an 1 hour and a half trip. So I called and told them my situation, the lady actually argued with me telling me there was a facility only 6 miles from me. She some how had my address miss located. Oh yeah, and my first months payment was taken out of bank account in an amount over what i had agreed and i bounced checks and so on... I just want them to leave me the hell alone. I wish someone would realize how bad of a company they are and shut them down!

D  12th of Oct, 2009 by
I'm sorry to hear that. I have been going there for nearly ten years and have found the staff to be very helpful and accommodating.