Ladbrokos/ Clapham Juction / Staff swore at me

1 London England Greater London, United Kingdom

I've had in the worst day in my life. Me and my boyfriend are regular customer . We always spent to much money for the play. Today we win 850 pounds from the bet and we want to withdraw that money. They said no money in the office and a couple people in there they said We had to wait for it to finish the their games to received the our money. I asked them how long it takes. They said doesn`t know. 15 minutes later they offer me go outside and turn back after 1 hour to receive money. We did. We came back. My boyfriend lost it all money. because they make us nervous. Anyway when we came back there is different staff in there i went over to him and explained what we lived and ask him head office number to complain about. They gave me number in a rude way. I asked him why he being so rude he told me "go away" i said i dont want to go away. And then he said go away "b****" when i heard it i was shock and asked him you told me "b****" I got very angry because an employee can't never say that to a customer. Andhe walked on me said "stupid women" "GO AWAY STUPID WOMEN". It was horrible. My boyfriend doesn`t speak english well and i didn`t said tohim this guy said to me a "b****". I called directly customer service and I try to explained everything but he told me i asked our staff and he said he didn`t swear. I said to him please check the camera record and you can see everything. He said we investigate it. I will wait for the result. But the Ladbrokes doesn`t care customer. We complain about bad treatment when we live in them, they think that Customer are addicted to gambling and when they lost it they are doing problem. definitely a wrong thought and behavior that shape. your employees never calls me a "b****". that's two times one of other your employees stick out tongue to me other one say me b****. Do you Write a description of them please..

Fa