Ladbrokes / rudeness of staff

1 Broadway Ealing (not the one near underground)London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I attempted to put a bet on for the Grand National. I am a single mother with a three year old. I have not entered a Ladbrokes or any betting establishment for years. Certainly never with my son, I had no idea young children are not allowed in when you make a bet. I do not have an issue with that though, I entered Ladbrokes inEaling Broadway unaware of the rules related to age restricitions. a woman called Kim (she would not give me her surname when I said I would submit a complaint) was rude and aggressive when I entered the betting establishment with my son. I think she needs to work on her communication skills. The matter needs to be addressed with her she was so rude!) my email is yahulatson@aol.co.uk (Stephanie Carruthers) please contact me so I know the issue has been addressed.

Se
Apr 6, 2013

Comments

• Br
      6th of Apr, 2013

You need to work on your parenting skills.

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2013

i made out a betting slip yesterday as follows England v Scotland Wellbeck to score, England to win the manager took the bet and wrote 11/2 on it. When i went to the shop today i was not paid when asked why not i was told welbeck was have to had scored first. Surley this should have been explained to me when i put the bet on whoever the manager was very rude to me and told me to bugger off several times and his colleague just sat there laughing. i was quite offended and left the shop. The Manager in question is richard at the sangley road outlet in Catford london se6.