Lacreme Skin Care / Fraudulent sales

I ordered Lacreme Skin care from the company Lacreme Skin Care. I paid only for postage, which was $4.95. I received the order on time, but I wasn’t satisfied with it at all. I haven’t received any instructions, so I didn’t know that they would charge me again. They charged me for $90, and they didn’t reply to my emails. The seller didn’t provide the phone number. Please, I really need help. I want to stop these withdrawals and cancel all subscriptions. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Sa
Feb 16, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2014

In the future, read fine print, usually posted as Terms and Conditions on the websites. Most of the time, it is listed on there that they will automatically charge you every month, so they can legally get away with it.
    You will need to tell your credit card company that you do not authorize future charges from this company. If that does not work, you might need to request a new credit or debit card. It's sometimes hard to know who owns these companies; they use private domain registration for the websites, so you can't do a thorough check on the companies before buying.
    If you can post what company name or anything else that was listed on your credit card statement, that would be helpful to others who might be researching this company and product. Thanks.

• Dr