Lacoste / poor quality

1 England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

Brought a lacoste jumper £140.00 worn it about 3 times it has since fallen apart with holes in it.The shop has since closed down so i took it to the lacoste retalier in birmingham who would not help please could you advise.

Comments

• Fr
      24th of Sep, 2009

I bought some $260 trainers in Australia not even 1 day ago and they have not stopped rubbing! I am a uk size 8 and the trainers are a 9! how the hell can this be!

I bought some $15 plimsolls that never gave me a problem. Im so disappointed I've bought lacoste trainers for years, all have been great, but these, the most expensive ones cerberus bl srm, are the worst one I have had, and of course, I cant take them back now.

I'm conten plating put them on ebay at a loss!

Lacoste, if you have buzz tracking, and are reading this, I'm ready for your reply and hopefully some customer service.

thanks

philllip@gmail.com

• Yo
      5th of Apr, 2011

not a complaint a request. a recently gifted pearl pink lacoste shirt is much too small for me probably sized for a teen. unfortunately the giver is in europe for the next six months having purchased this shirt recently in the islands. is there any lacosts store in new york that would exchange this shirt for the right size? tags are still on the shirt. need to know soonest with thanks
    yolanda a. andrews
    larthe8@aol.com

• Sd
      5th of Dec, 2012

Bought a pair of lacoste men's trainers for my husband we have owned them for a week and he has worn them 3 times for a short while in the week we have owned them and ones shoe has completely worn away at the front and Has the start of a tear appearing took them back to Colchester Kurt Geiger store where wd bought them and they Srebrenica not WilliNg to do anything I spent £98.00 on these shoes and expect them to last for a long while! What can I do??

• Da
      24th of Jun, 2013

I got my self a pair of trainers I have worn them about 10 times and the side is coming off I have taken pic of them .I have been Wearing Lacoste tops and trainer for about 20 years and I will not be buying Lacoste again for the way I have been treated I think it's a joke

• Gr
      6th of Jun, 2017

My Daughter is 36 years old she bought a pair of Lacoste trainers on Sunday 4th June in UCS East Kilbride store and wore them on Monday 5th June for an 8 minute walk to take my Granddaughter to nursery.In that time they slashed the back of both heels.
    On contacting the store they will not take these trainers back or give any type of refund, to make matters worse they have not been helpful at all, in terms of offering the correct information on how to take here complaint forward. (This is not a size issue, she bought the correct size 5) the trainers are faulty.
    Due to her injury, she can now only wear filp flops on her walk back and forward to nursery each day (it's raining in Glasgow today) until her feet heal. This has turned out to be a very painful and expensive 8 minute walk and a total waste of hard earned money.

• Mo
      31st of Jul, 2017

My wife bought for me Lacoste shoes from the Patomoc mill located in Woodbridge A22192
    And it's big one size and I don't like the style when I tried to return the manager in the store refused and ask me about the receipt I told him I lost it and I asked him to exchange to me I don't need my money back or even store credit and he told me you can customer service when I called I told them the story and I let them know I'm going to vacation next week and I'm traveling today and the problem not resolve yet but any way I will share my experience with every one I know

• Mo
      31st of Jul, 2017

My wife bought for me Lacoste shoes from the Patomoc mill located in Woodbridge VA22192