Labelle Fashion Outlet / Jizzltech / Non receipt of merchandise!

I need help. I ordered a pair of Nike Air Force One sneakers advertised on the above named site. Cost was 59.99 and 11.64 shipping for a total of $71.63. Used my Visa and the amount was deducted from my checking but I never received the sneakers. When I go onto their website, it now lists a different site and name altogether. There is no phone number or e-mail to get in touch with them. The only thing I have is that my Visa was charged from a location in Long Branch NJ. Beware consumers!

Thank you.

Comments

• Ti
      13th of Nov, 2007

The same thing happened with me. I ordered a pair of pants from these people and they will not send me the pants and this has been going on for a month and a half..There new # is 1-888-375-1407. 1080 Mcdonald ave. Brooklyn NY 11230.. There new name is Denimbuys.com..When I bought the pants their name was label fashion outlet. Now they changed since I ordered my pants.. Another # may be 718-375-1407... GOOD LUCK.. they are 3 brothers that is trying to do it all... And they are very RUDE!

• Ni
      24th of Jan, 2008

I recently ordered a simple lacoste polo from denimbuys.com to check to see if these crazy deals are really legit. I expected to find something like this on the net. Ill keep posting details as my expierence unfolds.

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2008

Wow... I just did a yahoo search for Labelle Fashion because I had ordered a couple Lacoste Polos from them about a year ago at a ridiculous cheap price. The deal seemed unreal, too good to be true. They took FOREVER to get me my order and messed it up. I called them and hung up on the guy several times because he was so rude, so I finally got my sister to call and straighten things out. Beware of these people! I don't know how they can sell the clothing so cheap. This whole operation seems very very weird and fishy.

31st of Jan, 2008

For everyone, this company is fraud. They were JIZZLETECH on ebay user. Then, turn to be LABELLE FASHION OUTLET and change the name when they grab enough money. Right now, they operate under DENIMBUYS.COM. I think you can file a complaint at ftc.gov website and report to your state consumer protection and state of New York consumer protection. With this method, we can eliminate these people for a while. Do not forget to file a dispute on your credit card company also. For details, please see ftc.gov web site.

• Ni
      31st of Jan, 2008

Well today was the big day! My polo arrived (faster than my American Eagle order) and i opened the package to find that they sent me a small shirt when i ordered a medium. HOWEVER this small is friggin huge. This left me a bit puzzled so i emailed them. They have been good to me and once i asked about my order they shipped it the next day claiming they were waiting for some out of stock items... hmm im satisfied ill keep posting as i learn more.

7th of Feb, 2008

I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is (718) 791-2207 or (347) 713-3201.

15th of Feb, 2008

I got the response from ftc.gov. The agency needs your complaint at ftc.gov in order to process investigation. If you are victims regardins to www.denimbuys.com, www.denimliquidators.com or other web site relating to Jizzle Tech. Please file a complaint at ftc.gov.

• Je
      26th of Mar, 2008

my boyfriend and i ordered a few polos and brand name jeans from la belle and when it was sent home the clothes looked socheap and ugly and the polos were huge and my pants zipper fell off so we call them to send it back to get our money back and they kept on saying they never received our package but we got the confirmation code and its said that our package arrived we kept complaining and they never give us back our money on our credit card, it was about $300. I didn't know what to do or how to file complaints