Labelle Fashion Outlet / They don't refund your money!

I canceled my order, yet they charged my credit card anyway. When I called to get a refund, they said they were working on it. That was a month ago and I haven't received my refund. Not to mention, I got a nasty e-mail from someone when I canceled my order! Despite trying to e-mail and call these people, I have no hope of getting my money back. These people are scammers! They operate under the name Jizzletech.

De

Comments

• Am
      31st of May, 2007

I was also charged a hundred dollars for a pair of jeans that were on backorder. First of all backorders are not to be charged to your card until they are shipped. I ordered these in Jan. The guy is a con and a liar- he has been telling me for almost two months he would credit my card and will not do it!!! Now their website is shut down! How or where can I find these crooks for legal remedy? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    AMY.

• Ni
      27th of Jul, 2007

I was just on the phone w/ Frank Antel from NY, who was rude and denied that Fashion Labelle Outlet and deminliquidators.com work together. Yet, he knew what i had ordered under denimliquidators.com even though the number i called was listed under Fasion label outlet. Apparently the order was lost, yet i was charged for them, over a 100 Dollars, plus shipping. They guy then hung up on me. I am not sure i will get my money back, since he was so rude and just hung up. They seem to be total scammers.

• Me
      12th of Sep, 2007
    Labelle Fashion Outlet / Jizletech - Fraud and cheating!

This is a bogus company, they also scammed me. Beware!! I returned their product b/c the jeans were fake, and despite calling them repeatedly, they say they are processing the refund, but never do. I am disputing the charge through my credit card, as they now say "wrong number" and hang up on me when I call.

• Ka
      19th of Nov, 2007

I ordered from labelle fashion outlet, I did get my jeans, however I went to return them and the paper work that was sent with the jeans did not have their email to contact them, which is the procedure for returns, I am out 100 bucks as well. The web site labelle fashion outlet does not exist any longer, and the email I receive saying my order was on its was was from jcs fashions.

• Al
      29th of Nov, 2007

I had problems with Labelle Fashion Outlet/Jizzletech also. Order was delayed because they said one pair was out of stock. Then the website showed order completed and DHL was carrier. DHL stated that they never released order to them. More delay and contacts. Credit card was charged and order arrived from JCS fashion on 60th St in Brooklyn NY. One pair of jeans wrong size and other did not fit right. Return instructions state need Return Authorization number which was obtained. Items returned to JCS Fashion (from where they were shipped) via cert mail with RRR. Items came back to me Attempted and Undeliverable at Address. What scammers and liars.

25th of Jan, 2008

Maybe we can try

Hope this help.

30th of Jan, 2008

Labelle Fashion/Jizzletech is a joke. The guy is the rudest person I have ever talked to. Honestly, I think they should be investigated, something there is not right. People who actually get their order get the wrong size or some other mess-up. This is such a scam.

31st of Jan, 2008

For everyone, this company is fraud. They were JIZZLETECH on ebay user. Then, turn to be LABELLE FASHION OUTLET and change the name when they grab enough money. Right now, they operate under DENIMBUYS.COM. I think you can file a complaint at ftc.gov website and report to your state consumer protection and state of New York consumer protection. With this method, we can eliminate these people for a while. Do not forget to file a dispute on your credit card company also. For details, please see ftc.gov web site.

7th of Feb, 2008

I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is (718) 791-2207 or (347) 713-3201.

• Al
      14th of Feb, 2008

I must agree with the comments regarding JizzleTech. No one should do any business with these scammers. Oh, it true, don't purchase utilizing your debit card, I know by experience.

15th of Feb, 2008

I got the response from ftc.gov. The agency needs your complaint at ftc.gov in order to process investigation. If you are victims regardins to www.denimbuys.com, www.denimliquidators.com or other web site relating to Jizzle Tech. Please file a complaint at ftc.gov.

• Ji
      19th of Mar, 2008

This place is a scam.. Do NOT ORDER FROM THEM> Everyone posting this place is a fraud. They say they have items available-they charge your card, cancel your order without telling you, and then say they issued you a refund. BUT THEY DONT ISSUE A REFUND.. my bank has no refunds pending. SCAM SCAM SCAM and to top it off, they guy is a real nasty jerk. CLOSE THEM DOWN.

• Gi
      10th of Jul, 2008

I have been charged several times on my credit card...fraudulently!! I closed one account...and then another charge showed up on my new one. This charge was for $258.00!! I know for a fact that I wasn't even in NYC on 5/9...which is when the charge was made...nor did I charge anything on line. It's scary that people can gain access to your credit card accounts like this! I have complained at least 2-3 times to my credit card company. I hope they catch who is doing this!

• Sl
      10th of Mar, 2009

I totally agree those ppl charge my account even if i had cancelled the order and I have yet to rec'd my money bac. SCAM, SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM.

• Da
      2nd of Feb, 2011

now labelle fashion/jizzletech to efashiononline.com

• To
      11th of Feb, 2011

I ordered a Burberry Raincoat...s/b large but it's so tight there must be an error. I've been trying for three days to contact them with no response. Additionally, they did not apply at 25% discount advertised on the website. I've contacted Am Ex and they are working on that problem. When you e-mail the address sent with the merchandise, it is returned as undeliverable...I did this four times!!!. I've e-mailed them via logging into my account, sent them five messages and called their number, listed when I logged in as Customer Service and Sales @ 1-877-225-2547 I left five messages with no reply.
    I contacted the Better Business Bureau in NYC and filed a complaint and I've written to Burberry to see if they are a legitimate account and how I can inspect the product to be certain it is a genuine item. I intend to follow this through...with local, sate and national government and media assistance. I want a full refund and will not do business with this company or any of its affiliates!!!

• Ke
      31st of Mar, 2011

JCS Fashion also operates using the website www.denimbasement.com. They are a scam and big fraud. How can they be allowed to continue operating in this great nation? I ordered some polo t-shirts from their website as Christmas presents for some family members and I ended up getting a very bad replica big pony Ralph Lauren. I bugged the hell out of them to take the order back and give me a full refund because the order was fake! Each time, they acted like they would send me a return authentication number but would not. So I finally told them I was going to the cops if they do not respond. That was when they sent me a return authentication number. I sent the order back; made sure I used registered mail and made them sign for it so they do not tell me any story. I waited for more than a month for the refund but did not receive it. I kept on calling and sending them emails. Each time they claimed they would give me a full refund but the money never showed up in my account. I finally got fed up with their practices, told the guy I was talking to (named Mark) that it would be the last time I call them and if after 20 mins from speaking to him I do not get a refund I will be calling the cops to rain in on their operation. He immediately said that he miraculously saw my order and the order looked original to him therefore he would take the 15% restocking fee. This is after they initially agreed to give me a full refund. He did not wait for me to respond when he quickly approved that amount and dropped the phone on me. Can you imagine this happening in the USA? This people have to be stopped. They falsely advertise brand named clothing’s on their website leading an unsuspecting victim to believe they are buying authentic products only to send them pirated/fake products. They intentionally make it very difficult to contact them, purposefully have a complicated refund process and are unresponsive even after speaking to them, all so to make the victim frustrated and give up on getting their money back.

• Bi
      8th of Apr, 2011

Thanks for the information everyone. I live in Australia and was about to place an order with them using my uncle's USA credit card to purchase some items but after reading the reviews, I will NOT go anywhere near this website.